T3/premium skin ideas

Interested in seeing what kinds of premium skins people want to see. I’m talking skins that have completely altered costumes, added effects etc.

The skin I’d love to see the most would be a Marquis with a top hat instead of a bowler hat. Add more jet black to his attire. Maybe even give his owls mini top hats also. Just make him look even more dapper. I really like what they’ve done with his summer skin (swimming suit) outfit.

An origin-like skin for Mellka would also be awesome. Give her long hair, her ceremonial/native attire back. It’s skins like those that I personally would spend some cash on. We know they are capable of it, with skins like S+A’s fun and games.

So, what kind of skins T3/premium skins would you guys like to see?

4 Likes

Well, i know that a lot of us are still waiting for “sexy Attikus”.

7 Likes

Hmmm. I have a few of these:

A Thorn remodelling with a futuristic compound bow
A Rath remodelling putting him in samurai armour from feudal Japan, steel katanas and all that
A Montana skin of him wearing a bearskin on his back (from his lore)

5 Likes

Galilea wearing Jennerit armor from the time she was undercover trying to destroy the sustainment engine.

3 Likes

Boldur as a bear
Sure on the Mellka
Benedict as a corpse

3 Likes

Toby with his mech finally getting the black and white colors that he wanted

2 Likes

Vegeta armour for Rath.

4 Likes

Some of my favorite ideas are faction swapping. Toby as LLC, phoebe as maybe rogue, shayne and aurox as Eldrid, etc. also skins that change external factors like marquis’ owls having on swimsuits. I want an ambra with blue suns…

2 Likes

:cry:

I get the appeal for some, but I’d hate her T3 skin to go there. I love Mell because she’s grown from a restless, unhappy Eldrid to a badass mercenary who wears her hair just as she likes it (so there, Boldur!) It would feel backwards to me if her final prestige skin was a throwback to the days when she was less assured in her own identity…

edit: I write this assuming that if we do get T3 skins, we’re not liable to get more than one for each character. if I finally get a T3 Mell only for her have her hawk taken away, I’ll be heartbroken, haha

1 Like

I want detective attikus right now

1 Like

Deande: gypsy skin and her fans turned into tarot cards
Galth: raw leather clothes and his shotgun changes to a repetitive crossbow
Kidultra: bmax
Benedict: humanoide with hawck armor
Ernest: kfc outfit
Kleese: chair changed into a disco ball

2 Likes

To have them included with the season pass?

O: you mean a skin season pass? Yes i would pay for that

1 Like

ISIC haveing a Halloween skin where he’s a literal hate furnace where he’s made out of wood and his head is on fire

7 Likes

Oh yeah, if it’s just one, then I wouldn’t want ceremonial Mellka. I’d want something really out of the box. And her wings to become different too

1 Like

I wanna see a skin for Ernest in kind of futuristic looking armor/blast suit kinda thing, almost like an exosuit with an open-face fancy helmet and shizzle. His Devolved skin isn’t really doing it for me.

I’d like to see Deande with a longer bang on the side. Idk about hair color as long as it’s not black and goes nicely with the outfit. Her outfit could be whatever as long as the ribbon in the back stays the same.

Interesting… “faction swap” skins sound like a delightful idea, though as far as Toby is concerned, i’d rather see a UPR skin for him, as it coincides with his lore; a “what if Toby had been accepted into the UPR” skin.

1 Like

Looks like you and others had the right idea. These new faction swap skins are great. Especially the Miko Eldrid > LLC. There’s a Marquis LLC> UPR which looks pretty good, and I’m assuming Oscar mikes sand skin is UPR > Eldrid? Benedict also has a rainbow skin named “thunderbird” not sure if it’s a reference to something though. Other than thunderbirds >.>

Edit: Oscar mikes skin actually just makes him look more like a…sand…trooper? Idk. He still looks very soldiery

1 Like

Miko as LLC is so freaking sick man.

I want to see more of those! Can’t wait for an awesome faction swap Toby skin. UPR Toby please Gearbox.

I don’t think Mikes is an Eldrid Mike though.
Oh guys, remember that Eldrid Rath skin? That one is sick too! I already forgot we already had a faction swap skin!

2 Likes