Take Tannis to the Prom Club

I disagree on the twice part of this:

Seconded. If you’re not convinced of her being more than two fun bags after TPS then you can’t be helped…

I’m not going stag, don’t even suggest it!

Or at least a cunning linguist… :laughing:

And to get more moving pictures into this thread:
tumblr_nukazpxiJX1ubyopoo3_500

8 Likes

After playing Nisha, Moxxi will never be anything other or more than the slutty clown to me.

The evil, malevolent, villainous yes I know they all mean more or less the same thing. Clown.

images%20(4)

4 Likes

Can confirm

3 Likes

OK, time for a serious question.

What do we do about Clark???

I’m not sure I want him prattling around on the ceiling of my (not your!) Tannis love nest.

What do ceiling chairs really want? Is Clark as enamored of Patty as she is of him? Is there something we can offer Clark to get hi to move out?

I just don’t want some upholstered intruder being a voyeur over my impending nuptial evening…
–RoA

5 Likes

If you’re not willing to look beyond make-up, cleavage and a quip from the local S&M-Cowgirl that’s neither my business nor my problem

Even the attack of a wild thesaurus won’t change that… :wink:

Meet the Saw!

6 Likes

Um, I am not going to antagonize my new paramour by disassembling her friend!
–RoA

5 Likes

I say make him part of the festivities. If that doesn’t mollify him then we’ll just have to find him a friend. I’ve got a lonely ottoman he can keep company. :wink:

6 Likes

And that’s a commendable point, the may lead to Clark happily prattling around on the ceiling. Having an audience on the

may be interesting.
Provided you win the duels first and @Jefe is alright with it…

5 Likes

images%20(4)
Careful there, dont want Jack getting kicked off of YouTube.

Beat me to it, I was thinking about this 4-legged douche, perched over our carnal dais like a creepy stalagtite or stalagmite-hanging bat (depending on her ahem… POV) drooling over my delicious Patty, as I fell asleep last night.

Yah… I grew up in a rodeo community so what I said about awesome female characters in Borderlands doesn’t apply to the Sheriff in anything but gameplay, but in that regard she hits the spot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I have nothing to add other than to say - BEST. THREAD. EVER. Thanks for the laugh this afternoon!

7 Likes

Phillipe is firewood
Clork prattles gazing downward
Best view of Tannis

5 Likes

Beat me to it…even Marcus acknowledges her intelligence (“Smart girl” - Mercenary Day HH pack).

Nicely said, RoA.

This one took me a moment to sort out…I thought you were referring to Clark the Combusted Cryptkeeper at first.

4 Likes

8 Likes

And who will take Patricia Lannis to prom?!

4 Likes

Probably Dr. Fred.

5 Likes

To be determined in a round robin tournament of duels to the respawn. Whoever wins had better get her a corsage fashioned from from Bandit entrails and studded with Eridium and seraph crystals. I’ve got mine picked out already just in case I spend less time than anticipated at the New-U. :wink:

7 Likes

Pretty sure she would prefer hair from a siren so she can taste…err study it!

7 Likes

Nonsense, I’m not some superhero with x-ray vision!

4 Likes

Uhhmm… Who would I go to the Prom with??!

cosplay - Kelly Jean

7 Likes

Oh, by the way, I just happened to kill Krom in BL1 and Patty just told me she wanted to be my friend.
Not you, me.
Sorry.
–RoA

6 Likes