Tannis vision in the middle of the screen while i am fighting make my eyes get crossed (squint?)

Please Gearbox, is there a way to reduce the size of Tannis picture while she speak to the Ark Hunter (let’s say 300% smaller) and place this picture to the right of the screen (like any other characters) because having her speak to us during a fight is very disturbing, her picture take too much place on the screen, and to be honest it really hurt my eyes…

3 Likes

I 100% agree with this, they’ve been doing this nonsense for 3 games now, i’m surprised more aren’t irritated by it. It makes it worse when she’s prattling on while you’re fighting. Can’t see what you’re aiming at half of the time.

2 Likes

I really don’t know why they don’t do the same as other characters, a little picture on the right of the screen under the minimap … as it is know it really hurt my eyes, i don’t remember it was so disturbing in BL2…

1 Like

I personally enjoy the challenge. It only happens in mayhem 3, right? Wouldn’t want it at a higher level.

? What challenge ? having half of the screen with the Tannis Face is not a challenge it is a nuisance … and it don’t happen only in Mayhem 3, it happen when Tannis get kidnapped by DDA, she start to use her siren ability to communicate with us…

I really wonder if the developpers play their game. During the first gameplay you stop fighting and hear what Tannis have to say in case she give info interesting for the mission, but after your 1st/2nd/3rd/4th playtrough you know she have nothing interesting to say so you continue fighting your way with half of your TV masked by a Tannis face …

1 Like

I mean, in mayhem 3, there’s a thing that says “Tannis encouragement screen covers 45% more space”/“claptrap talks 45% less”

I think it’s a good trade-off because I’d rather be blind than hear claptrap ramble

It’s a decent roll considering things like “enemies take 100% less damage from Moze making angry faces at them” is in the pool

OMG i forgot about Claptrap… i wonder who worked on him in BL3, he was really more fun and cute in BL2…
Each time i hack a DDA radio and it is Claptrap which talk i regret to my action i prefer hearing the DDA than Claptrap :slight_smile:
At least with claptrap you can move and let him talk, but with Tannis, you can’t …