6 Rules of Game Development
- If it aint broken dont fix it (Powerful is not Broken)
- Fix sh1t that IS ACTUALLY BROKEN (I.E. Bugs and glitches)
- USE COMMON SENSE AND STOP NERFING SHlT (Buff stuff so people actually can challenge their build ““IF THEY SO CHOOSE TO””)
- Let people decide how they wanna play the game (people spend a lot of time optimizing builds while still managing a life and a job so having to spend more time farming is just going to make people stop playing all together)
- Keep it simple stupid (stop over complicating your thought process just because you think you should change something)
- Focus on introducing new content instead of screwing up the current.