Teething St4ckbot Mod 3 times in a row!?

Had the same Teething St4ckbot Legendary Mod drop 3 times in a row the other day! Crazy! Not complaining, just curious if anyone else has had a similar experience (I’m playing Offline)?

Happens online too, quite often.

1 Like

I had 4 of the green monster com for moze just playing the main missions. At least all the passives were differant.

1 Like

I got a triple Amara mod drop from a single badass enemy the other day. The one in the DLC, can’t think of the name atm.

1 Like

Triple drop lol. Ive only ever get 2. Hate when it happens usually they are equal with no annoitments.

1 Like

All 3 dropped at the same time!? :open_mouth:

I had 4-5 multiple times after beating last boss. Thats how drop rates should look on M4 for a dedicated drops.

3 Likes

Sure did… I got close to dozen of those “Golden Rule” or whatever they are called COM’s for Amara playing for like 2 or 3 hours. They dropped like crazy.

1 Like

Don’t mind it at all. Drop rates are great on new Mods and I still have YET to find the perfect one. I trash about 99% of them, but love the fact it is speeding up the farming, even though I still have been farming over a week now.

1 Like