Telltale's writing OP, plz NERF!

(Super Badass Constructor ) #1

Man… Episode 4 was an emotional roller coaster. I am still recovering from the sheer awesomeness of it all.

SPOILER TIME

Scooters death… Was beautifully done. I couldn’t believe he was going to die. While Bloodwings and Rolands deaths were shocking, just imaging if those deaths had the Telltale treatment, I would of had to pause the game to let it sink in. Gah words seem to not fully convey how I feel! Also, Digi Jack. I stayed in character to reject him when I could, but MAN I almost broke character. Such a smooth talker. His wrath of rejection was also quite frightening, you becoming a meat puppet and Jack integrating with Helios… But at the same time seeing Jacks emotional side with Nisha and Angel was quite a twist. I will do an other playthough were I support Jack, just to see the other side of the coin.

END SPOILER TIME

Telltale just perfectly opens up the world of Pandora, and makes me hope they do more Tales from the Borderlands! This stuff is better then most of the Movies Hollywood pumps out!

Gotta love Hyperion though. The epic duel of mind bullets with Rhys and the Accountants, aaaahahahahhahahahahaha! That was effing brilliant!

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #2

I…I should NOT have read that.

(Super Badass Constructor ) #3

Still cant ■■■■■■■ belive Scooter died :*(

(:}) #4

I wasn’t expecting Scooter to die, I thought it was going to be like the climbing scene in ep 3 with Rhys and Sasha. >.<

(Super Badass Constructor ) #5

The spoiler taaags, quiiick lol!

(:}) #6

Uhh… tell me how?? I don’t know how to blur them.

(Super Badass Constructor ) #7

[ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ]

Remove spaces between brackets.

(Oeeshik) #8

Meanwhile I am still waiting here for Sam and Max Season 4

Still, about time they released it, I was bummed there was no Epic Loader fight like it originally showed. I really want one more sequence with Loader Bot fighting with custom legendaries.

(N3ckcutta) #9

Was not expecting any of this, still in shock. Looking forward to the Last Episode for sure though.

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #11

perfectly good hdd crashed and burned with win 10, had to bring dying hdd out of mothballs to install. will play after this hellish thunderstorm.

I was very shocked when scooter died. It was a really sad scene and written brilliantly. I honored him with his catch phrase. I think we can assume that janey springs will be the new “vehicle guy” in BL3 because she was teaming up with scooter

(Super Badass Constructor ) #13

I chose the catch phrase too, and totally chose to give him a hug too

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #14

hero, friend, hero; fiona kissed him

(Super Badass Constructor ) #15

I ain’t the kissing type, and getting a hug out of me is a milestone when it comes to family, so that kinda got reflected in my choices lol. Woo Asperger awkwardness!

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #16

it only happened bc i read this post before playing. I felt he deserved it. Aspies UNITE!

on the internet where were brave

(N.W.A. - Ninjaz With Attitude -) #17

Well, %$#@!..

They brought back Handsome Jack, seemingly in a big way now. That was a surprise. Though I wasn’t surprised that he would still end up being a dick to everyone once he finally got what he wanted.

Damn… one last time for a final, and epic, Catch - A - Ride! I expect Moxxi is gonna be pissed…

And Yvette… Yeah, Rhys really should have choked a bitch.

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #18

Yeah, she totally caught me off guard.

(Super Badass Constructor ) #19

Yeah, she has quite the poker face!

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #20

there were no hints at all

(Jan S.) #21

I really wasn’t expecting that…why Scooter? I don’t understand…what was the reason? Anyways, looking forward to see faces of people that haven’t played / seen tales. They’ll come to BL3 and be like “What the f*ck?”