Telltale's writing OP, plz NERF!

(Resident DoT fanatic) #22

Exactly. Don’t f*** with accountants! That scene was so gold, and when you think about it, it makes sense!

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #23

The hyperion finger gun tradition. Totally unexpected, but I was dying laughing.

(Super Badass Constructor ) #24

I wonder what Loaderbot is up to while all the Helios shenanigans happened. It kinda sat on the sidelines this episode. Maybe its Loaderbot who saves everyone’s butts in the end xD

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #25

he went see his girlfriend, a repair surveyor. thats why he’s still so beat up. couldnt risk goin home after being healed by another surveyor.

(Super Badass Constructor ) #26

And when he’s all repaired, he’s going to find his homies, form Loader-Voltron, and kick ass!

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #27

Now THERE’S an idea for BL3! Constructors digistruct several different loaders that can combine into the mighty Devastor. Which would be several magnitudes stronger than the constructor that digistructed it (Saturn Level boss). So you’d have this huge robit, and a small one making more smaller robits. Awesome.

(Super Badass Constructor ) #28

Then the Team Fortress Loaders run in and its the Hyperion Robot Awesomefest.

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #29

and the smaller ones just keep joining the bigger, so if you don’t take him down fast…

(Kayla, The Celestial Wolf :3 ) #30

Talltale will remember this.

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #31

i chose to rule hyperion, but this…

(Lord Jawa69) #32

Scooter my not be dead. Don’t forget that Rhys and Fiona are telling a story throughout the game. Telling the bandit that Scooter is dead could all be part of a larger plan.

(Super Badass Constructor ) #33

I would of totally ruled, but I had to stay in character of “give AI Jack a hard time”. The reject sequence did spook me a bit. I am all, ok… Looks like I REALLY pissed him off this time lol…

[quote=“LordJawa69, post:32, topic:543591, full:true”][/quote]

Scooter my not be dead. Don’t forget that Rhys and Fiona are telling a story throughout the game. Telling the bandit that Scooter is dead could all be part of a larger plan.

Yeah, you never know!

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #34

i kept rhys in character of idolizing jack.

(Bandity Ratatater) #35

Oh man oh man, this might be my favourite episode yet. I was literally laughing out loud at the rocket launch montage, it hit all the right clichés. Of course, that quickly turned around when Scooter died. I traded hats with him so that his legacy may live on in some material form. See you, Space Cowboy (yes I couldn’t pass up the chance to reference Cowboy Bebop. Bang).

Here’s the intro song for anyone interested. I luv the song downright luv it.

(Kayla, The Celestial Wolf :3 ) #36

I favorited that the moment I heard it. lol :slight_smile:

(Super Badass Constructor ) #37

I NECROMANCE MAH THREAD

Upon finishing it, yup, TELLTALE WRITING OP YO!

Talk about an emotional roller coaster.

I was really amazed at that last talk with AI Jack. I thought he was defeated and helpless. And then he starts pulling your psychological strings… started to agree with him a bit, asked him about his daughter, and was distracted enough long enough for him to get inside my head again and try to murder me again! I was just all SON OF A BITCH ARGHHHH DAMMIT JACK YOU MINDBENDING JACKASSERY, the struggle to live was real!

And when the struggle was won, with Jack was on his knees, begging for mercy, I just hated him. I HAD him this time. There is no talking out of this! I chose “I Win” and crushed him.

Even the AI version of Jack is to dangerous to be left alive. Oh how he can whittle you down and strike when you least expect it.

AI Jack. I love him and HAAATE him.

Oh, I also picked Cassius for my team figuring he would do something totally out of the ordinary. My assumption was totally correct. KAAAMEEEHAAAAMEEEHAAAAAAAAA!

The ending was awesome and it seems like I need to pick Cassius next time around ^^
Though Zero was pretty amazing aswell. “Oh my god, he did the mooooove” :smiley:

I´m not sure, if I remember that part correclty, but one thing bothered me during AI-Jacks begging. Didn´t he say, that not only his daughter, but also his last wife betrayed him? The “last” would make this Nisha, not Moxxi. Or was Nisha only his girlfriend?

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #39

nisha was girlfriend. but moxxi and jack were together between 1 and 1.5, so who knows who betrayed him.

(N.W.A. - Ninjaz With Attitude -) #40

I believe Jack is referring to Moxxi when he says “girlfriend.” Jack always harps on what “injustices” were committed upon him. I bet the AI is still steamed over Moxxi’s plan to destroy the eye of Helios.

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #41

or his construction site.