Terror anoints - is there a list of legit ones?

I’m looking to figure out what kind of terror builds might be fun and viable.

There is a list of terror anoints on this helpful spreadsheet under the anoints tab, but it doesn’t say which ones are “gun only” or “shield only” or “available on any gear”.

Does anyone have a list of which ones can appear on what?

Thanks, and happy farming!

Here is the list of terror anointments from there:

While Terrified, gain increased crit damage. The more Terror you have, the higher the bonus.
While Terrified, gain increased damage and fire rate. The more Terror you have, the higher the bonus.
While Terrified, gain ammo regeneration. The more Terror you have, the higher the bonus.
While Terrified, gain health regeneration. The more Terror you have, the higher the bonus.
While Terrified, deal 75% bonus cryo damage.
While Terrified, you have a chance to fire an extra projectile per shot. The more Terror you have, the higher the bonus.
While Terrified, enemy bullets have a chance to reflect off of you. The more Terror you have, the higher the bonus.
While Terrified, reduce all incoming damage by a small amount. The more Terror you have, the higher the bonus.
On Action Skill End, heal 25% max health, effect is increased by 15% per terror stack. Consumes all Terror.
On Action Skill End, apply Terror to yourself every 3 seconds for the next 18 seconds.
Melee Attacks have a 25% chance to apply Terror to yourself.

After Phasegrasping an enemy, Amara fires Terror skulls at the grasped target dealing 33856 damage. (lvl 65 m10)
After Using Attack Command, consume all Terror and Fl4K’s Pet gains 200% bonus incendiary damage for a short time.
While SNTNL is active, SNTNL gains 100% lifesteal while you are affected by Terror.
After Reloading, consume all Terror and create a nova that deals cryo damage.

I have seen every single one of these on GUNS apart from the quoted one. I have not seen 100% of these on Grenades and Shields.

i have yet to find a shield that generates terror
i have yet to see anything other then a gun with the 75% cryo bonus dmg annoint ( shuelds and nades),

and just to put into perspective, i have killed haunt 15 times, meaning i farmed alot of drops already overall
ppl here say alot of things, and defend their stance with
75% can drop on granades and shields
and the terror gen can also drop on shields

i would take that as a okay
but i again have to find a single one of these

I have also not found the 75% cold on shield or nade.

I’ve also killed Haunt 15 times (actually more), but I didn’t count after the achieve.

I have a shield that generates terror on ASE (all my gear is legit).

Here’s the melee regen on shield:

I thought this annoint was removed(for sound reason)? I haven’t seen it yet

1 Like

just wanna mention that in 20+ attempts i have yet to find a terror annoint gear in the veterans vendor
and no matter how many ppl on reddit tell me they have it every time
i have to see that a single time so far

i mean some gear in the veterans vendor still have NO annoint at all.
if it had terror annoint, it would be a good source of some cool gear

I made this a few days ago, this is all based on last year ps4 trading spreadsheets (mine and some firends spreadsheets), at that time modded gear on console wasnt as prevalent as its now, but ill take it with a grain of salt anyways. So far i havent seen any drop that contradicts it tho.

I added the new values for each anoint, credit goes to moxsys video or whomever tested that.

3 Likes

This is GREAT! It’s exactly what I was looking for!

I just checked and on the first try it had terror anointed gear. It wasn’t GOOD gear (was of blue quality), but it was terror anointed.

you went to the crazy earl vendor ?

Yes, the purple machine right outside of Crazy Earl’s “office”. I’ll go again right now and see if I can get you a screenshot.

I have bought today multiple gears from vending machines with Terror anoints

1 Like

Ugh. Let me try again…I had misread the Amara novas as Amara skulls. Oops.

You know, I may have been wrong the first time. I’ve now gone several more times and nada.

It may be that specific vendor doesn’t have the code.

Other vendors, I am positive sell items with terror anoints. I like to farm ghosts in Blackbarrel Cellars on Eden-6 and I’ve bought legendary M10 grenades, shields, and class mods there with them.

Here’s the gun vendor by Marcus in Sanctuary: