Terror Crit Damage anoint question

Does the anointment ‘While terrified gain increased crit damage’ apply to megavore? And how much is the bonus for 3 stacks of terror?

Yes and 100%.

1 Like

Nice. I found a facepuncher with that anoint so it will get the bonus from the white elephant artifact I am using and megavore from the facepuncher and hunter-seeker. Was wondering if it would be better than the usual consec hits FP I use. Seems to be so far :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@boombumr Is the terror crit anoint calculated differently than the “after rakks” 50% crit anoint? My recollection is that the way the “after rakks” crit anoint falls in the damage calculation makes it basically useless. I figured the terror crit anoint probably worked the same way (why on earth would I have thought that LOL?).

So does the terror crit anoint work better than the “after rakks” crit anoint?

Yes, terror crit is a normal crit skill, not post add like Rakk anoint.

Definitely keep it if you get it on a god weapon.

2 Likes

Megavore isn’t usually buffed by regular crit bonuses. But you say it is buffed by the terror crit anoint? Just wanting to be clear on this.

@boombumr Excellent, I have learned something cool today. A launcher with that anoint would be amazing. Or really any weapon with high base damage (Hellwalker, Boom Sickle) or high fire rate and multiple projectiles (Light Show, Monarch, or Reflux).

1 Like

Megavor is buffed by crit bonuses, just not by Hunter’s Eye (and maybe 1 or 2 others).

1 Like

Megavore is buffed normally. The issue is that Fl4k has two different kinds of free crits. Megavore on one hand counts as a true crit, basically as if you headshot an enemy.
Fadeaway on the other hand counts as post-add crit, meaning it only receives a few very specific bonuses (you can also achieve a sort of double crit by hitting a headshot or Megavore crit during Fadeaway).

1 Like