Tesh's Battleborn fan art palooza

Hoping on the fan art train thing here but its mostly stuff I’m sure a lot of people have see from tumblr or twitter
some are kinda old I’m trying to put my best stuff here I’ll probably update with newer ones when I get the chance to do more
dem boys

25 Likes

Wow. This is some excellent art! Take it from me, a person with absolutely no prior knowledge of Tesh or Tesh’s work. Nope. Never heard of you before.

4 Likes

new forum who dis

3 Likes

More art incoming! It´s like “Rise of the Artists” lately, so amazing to see all the fanart rushing into the Forums :two_hearts:

I recognize that suuuuupercute Toby-fanart (that where e draw with crayons), it´s almost my favourite, alas your “Attikus and the Thrall Rebellion”-poster is definately my personal No.1! The shading in that one is gorgeous.

8 Likes

@HandsomeCam check out this Toby art, dude!

1 Like

That Monty and mike pic was the best thing since bacon.

3 Likes

I agree

1 Like

So the #1 Toby fan finally decides to come to the Gearbox forums…

Shrugs. I had a good run…

Prostrates self before Tesh’s talons.

WHY IS ALL THIS AWESOME ART HAPPENING AT ONCE.

i can only share so much at a time ·~·

4 Likes

It’s the Picasso effect™. As soon as someone or something dies, it instantly makes them more desirable.

At least that’s what I’ve been telling myself, since 4-5 art threads have popped up since the game was declared to have no further support only 5 days ago.

2 Likes

"TWO Tobys!? Hurry up and kill us all Varelsi. "

2 Likes

(alt title for this was hes not smelly)

sorry for like reposting older artwork I’m trying to keep this filled since I don’t have much free time to do as much art as I’d like at the moment but that may change soon

13 Likes

Twitter/Tumblr build up. :ocean:

vMpRGNU

7 Likes

wheezes

11 Likes

Same.

5 Likes

Tesh, you are the bomb. I was absolutely floored by your Story Op movie posters (particularly Attikus’). I love your depictions of Oscar Mike and Toby (!!!). And Jebus, that ISIC just blew my mind. I think the detail you put into the backgrounds and colors is really good and adds a lot to your work.

5 Likes

cause Beya made me do it
I got some oc stuff I have a UPR related on but I dont have recent art for him but heres the two I draw the most of

T’mara shes a Rogue (totally not faking a texas accent) also has a thing for Pendles
assfuckfashion
Vespillo is a Rendain loyalist, hes awful

8 Likes

I think you meant “lawful” :sunglasses:

4 Likes

no hes a meanie weenie

1 Like

13 Likes