Text size on console

Has there been any confirmation that gearbox will be working on text size for console? Or should I just give up waiting?

1 Like

They have mentioned it. I will take awhile to get implemented. A lot of coding to redo than certification for consoles. It definatly not an easy change to make. I am certanly hoping for sooner myself.

1 Like

It is weird because PC seems to already have UI or HUD scaling available in their option settings. Why include it there and not on consoles that could really use it on split screen. Hopefully having it already implemented on PC means they can easily get it added to consoles but I’m not holding my breath with how this launch has gone…

They need to fix the item windows getting stuck or unseeable

1 Like

It’s now been well over 6 months and still nothing has changed… Seems an awful lot like they just don’t give a damn about whether or not anyone can actually play the game or not.

3 Likes

Why would they, already got your money and didn’t you know that weapon nerfs and buffs have priority.

1 Like

True. It would just be really nice if a company actually listened to it’s player base instead of prioritizing things that no asked for or are not detrimental to the entire game play.

3 Likes

Actually listen to their customers…crazy talk! They already have (see suckered) our money from us so why bother. Paid content has priority over actually fixing the core game that was released almost a year ago.

1 Like