Thank You, Battleborn Buddies!

Just wanted to throw out a huge “THANK YOU” to all my regular Forum Folks (and others) Battleborn buddies!

It really means a lot to me to have steady group of reliable, skilled, experienced, enthusiastic, cool, chill, funny friends to hang out on mic with and shoot the ■■■■ and have laughs while we hone our skills in this game we all love so much!

I wish I had created the Forum Folks chat sooner; I’m truly impressed and pleased at what an effective tool it has been in bringing us all together and helping us find games!

And zero drama.

I’m not gonna list @ names here Cuz there’s too many, but you guys know who you are and you’re all bloody awesome!

21 Likes

…You know, time is now, we need to band together because this game isn’t saving itself so far.

6 Likes

@wisecarver

So true!

1 Like

I don’t know who I am :frowning:.

4 Likes

Yeah… I had to leave forum folks, because messages kept popping up at inopportune times. I want to rejoin it, but can’t. Also, IS there a way to TEMPORARILY leave it…?

2 Likes

Just do what I did. I set my privacy settings so that no one in the group can send me messages. I’m still in the group, but I’m not getting messages every five seconds.

2 Likes

Yeah, but what if a person from there wants to send me a personal message? Would it block that, or just messages in the group?

1 Like

I feel bad for those players who are not in a chat group, alone in the dark…

And i feel guilty for how skilled players are grouped while new players are out there geting stomped…

Yesterday i jumped fromp team to team because they surrender in the first 5 minutes (while everyone was lvl 2 and 3 in both teams) our orendi couldnt get her spike lvls, is just silly how ppl are scared of challenges.

2 Likes

“Alone in the dark…”

Ohhh, i see what you did there…

3 Likes

Add them as a friend. Duh. xD PMs aren’t affected by your group message privacy settings. I know because I play other games with my IRL nerd friends.

1 Like

Matchmaking sucks in all games today. It’s just more noticable in BB becuase of the low player count.

OW is matching me up with people lower than 20, and against people who are around 300 and grouped in a five man. Lots of other games do the same thing. BB is just more noticable xD

5 Likes

Ahh… Well, thanks for the info. If someone adds me back to the chat, i’ll rejoin, and keep it active only when playing Battleborn.

…Or when i just sit there and stalk your conversations. I did that a lot too…

2 Likes

who needs friends when you got the MAGIC of SOLO QUEUE? ammarite? T^T

4 Likes

If any of you are regulars on Xbox, let me know.

1 Like

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa… You dare come in here flashing “The Handsome One” at me?! I demand satisfaction!

Sir, i challenge you… TO A HANDSOME-OFF.

Collective gasp from imaginary audience.

2 Likes

It’s on!

2 Likes

YOU’RE DAMN RIGHT IT IS!!

Now… H-How do we go about doing this?

1 Like

@HandsomeCam

Readded you to chat.

1 Like

MWUHAHAHAHA!! FOOL!! NOW YOU MUST ENDURE AN ETERNITY OF MY FOOLISHNESS ON PSN AND THESE FORUMS!!

…ALSO MY INVALID BODY!! TRUST ME, FORUM BOT… YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW HOW DESCRIPTIVE I CAN BE WHEN IT COMES TO THE PHYSICAL BODY!!

…Seriously? Still? UH… WELL, YOU SEE, WHEN TRYING TO SEDUCE A THRALL, ALWAYS REMEMBER TO GYRA-

EDIT: That’s what i thought…

2 Likes

@HandsomeCam

Too many caps spoil the body.

1 Like