Thank you GB, for allowing Moze be the DPS Tank she should be when IB is active

I sincerely appreciate it.

8 Likes

next day : moze ib hp and damage using a unintentional hp damage modifier , ib hp decrease 50% damage 50%

3 Likes

Most likely this. After all those “IB broken please nerf” voices everywhere, Moze will go back to be a meme VH as she was since M2.0.

But hey, at least Amara mains will be happy their reign is unchallenged.

3 Likes

You know, I think IB is extremely strong now, but I also have a feeling this (and Clone) were intended. If you read GBs patch notes, they said their goal was for people to be able to make builds completely centered on action skills, so in that regard they succeeded haha.

Maybe it will be toned down, but maybe not. Who knows.

1 Like

Shhh

if 1 day they decide to remove fake grasp using unintentional as a reason i would be pretty upset

1 Like

Why aren’t we calling for amara nerfs

2 Likes

Anyone playing with Zane? His clone is a monster now. Just put him in the right spot with a Sandhawk or OPQ System and he one shots everything. It only takes him a few moments to chew through bosses as well.

3 Likes

They most likely will not touch him. Zane community is quiet about him. In the meantime Moze mains are crying here and on reddit, IB is broken…

2 Likes

I’m not sure IB or Clone will be nerfed.

Remember before the big Fl4k nerf there was tons of videos of Fl4k rolfstomping gravewarden well reddit is full of things like this

They will definitely get adjusted. I bet Gbx’s nerf finger is itching right now. Its either gonna happen in a hotfix or a patch either way it is inevitable.

2 Likes

I’m a main Zane and he should be nerfed, I don’t know what is causing it, but the clone actually gives more damage than the VH, OPQ with Clone absolutely destroys everything, even the Guardian Takedown, we just shoot the enemy to keep the skill going, but the clone is the damage dealer, and when I say damage is removing one phase from Scourge with 2-4 OPQ clips.

2 Likes

But then again there are also countless videos of Amara / Zane facerolling Wotan with an Anarchy and non of this has been nerfed. The thing is people who cry about IB getting nerfed have yet to make an at least somewhat decent argument that A: doesn’t also apply to like half the game (and therefore would warrant this to be brought up as an overarching topic which thus far has non of them even attempted), B: doesn’t also apply to stuff like save file sharing (another thing pretty much no one seems to have issue with) and C: boils down to “MS micro grenade chains one shotting stuff”.

Iirc that’s because the mayhem scaling applies twice on the shock explosions which I wouldn’t worry about as it’s most likely going to get fixed soon enough.

1 Like

Now we just need the hex reverted back to how it was so moze can heal the way she used too when the game first launched.

2 Likes

Lets be honest Amara is GBX fav and they will never nerf her. As for Zane they still feel guilty about his rough start so they will probably never touch seeing dead. All the other ones could apply to before nerf Fl4k. I don’t really care about IB or Zane’s clone tho all I’m stating is Gbx has nerfed for far less if you don’t think Gbx ain’t looking at that M10 afk Traunt killing thinking they should reign him in or Moze rolfstomping bosses on m10 with just Iron Bear and having seconds thoughts. Well you are way more optimistic then I will ever be friend.

1 Like

Intended or not I think this update makes clear how screwed up the balance of this game system is and how hard of a time GB is having trying to tame it. Since the update I have played Fl4k and now Moze and I have noticed a couple things playing on M9:

Fl4k: the new weapons are good and Fl4k does OK just using the weapons but they can be a bit underwhelming. However, when paired with say Rakk Attack AS and anointment effect the damage is off the charts and with the short CD it’s something that can be utilized consistently. I think this is good for the AS part but bad for the anointment part because not all AS or VH benefit equally from anointments and brings me to my second point…

Moze: on Moze when outside of IB my damage and survivability is pretty bad. The vast majority of anointments don’t help Moze and many of the ones that do are activated after IB which is something you can only benefit from infrequently. I did OK with my 1hp build because the 150/50 anoint is pretty strong, active full time and I had a huge shield but when I spec’d away from that to utilize more of IB man it is bad.

If you are spec’d into IB heavily now I guess it doesn’t matter much but it makes the time out of IB fairly painful and if you build for Moze instead of IB the lack of usable anointments combined with her AS not contributing to gun damage…well Moze is just lacking outside of IB now.

I fear there is a nerf coming for IB but that isn’t going to help Moze outside of IB. I like that AS is playing a more fundamental role in each VH now. I think that is correct. However, I don’t know how you balance that with Moze who is either using her weapons without her AS or using her AS without her weapons. Maybe the Moze specific anointments need to focus on Moze and not IB and not rely on activating IB so that she can be viable when outside of IB or even build for that if someone doesn’t want to use IB.

2 Likes

I really hope that they don’t nerf it all back to oblivion. These are endgame builds. We were promised viable builds based around action skills and that is what has been delivered.

2 Likes

But how do you have that and have Moze be viable outside of IB? Every other VH uses AS to boost or supplement weapon damage with anointments adding steroids on top. Moze either uses guns or AS with many anointments that don’t work and the ASE anointments are not so effective due to the long delay between activating IB.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s really a question of “viability”, at least not vs. the mobs. Most of the stronger weapons still shred even without a specific build.

That hasn’t been my experience so far on Moze. Granted I haven’t been able to get a new 60 Kaoson to replace my old one yet and I haven’t gotten all the new weapons yet but even some of the new weapons I have gotten aren’t near as strong on Moze with no anointment or AS interaction compared to when I use them on Fl4K with constant ASE anointment buffs and AS buffs. I tend to go down really fast when not in IB because I can’t kill fast enough.