Thank you Gearbox!

Amazing game! Gearbox, the only phrase i have is: Bravo! You are the only developer that stand by the rule: if it ain’t broke, don’t try to fix it. It looks gorgeous…it really does. At the moment there is no space RTS that comes close to Homeworld Remastered. Just did a coop game with a friend on the beta MP server: runs great, no glitches. The only glitch was that we battled against two CPU enemy’s on hard and we were wiped of the map. Keep on doing the good work!

2 Likes

Dont worry broh, it will get better.

No worries, i dont worry about it. It was kind of hilarious. We battled against two CPU’s on standard and that was a walk in the park. So with arrogance we started a game against two CPU’s on hard. We thought: piece of cake.
While chatting and laughing on skype we did progressed in the game. Suddenly i saw enemy’s covetettes en some frigates attacking my haversters. So i responded by sending my twenty squad gunship corvettes en bombers. While my squads thinned out the enemy i shouted through skype to my friend: “■■■■■■■! Can’t you do better than that”
I should not have shouted that. Five minutes later a fleet of about ten frigates and five destroyers protected by around thirty squadrons of corvettes headed my way. In a blink of an eye, my corvettes were pulverized. So i send my ten frigates…same happened. We were blown away from the map.
Next time i’ll have more respect for the CPU:smile: