There are still various patches which could positively affect the way the community experiences this game, and it would be fantastic if Gearbox would release a final update addressing some or all of these issues.
- Move the “aquamarine” skins to the correct folder so that Maliwan sniper rifles can spawn with their gemstone prefix.
- Patch Boll to drop the Fastball
- Make the droprate hotfix permanent and not internet-dependent
- Prevent Deathtrap from attempting to restore the shield of a player in FFYL
- Increase spawn rates of OOO, UBA Varkids and Vermivorous the Invincible in OP levels
- Increase Terramorphous the Invincible’s chance to drop his Unique items
That’s all I can think of now, I’m sure there are many players who have encountered things they would like to see improved or rectified. The point being, I love this game, and I’d like to see the developers show it just a little more love in the form of one final patch.