Thanks Jythri for the fantastic game

I just got out of one of the closet games of Meltdown I’ve ever played and @Jythri was a part of it! They were up 459 - 433 in and we scored in the last 30 seconds to go ahead 477- 433. Amazing game. Thanks for playing with us @Jythri! It’s always fun to play against Gearbox people and being able to see that the developers enjoy playing the game as well is one of the things I love about Battleborn.

4 Likes

On PC?

1 Like

Yes, this was on PC.

They’re always on PC :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations on your match. Sounds like a good one :thumbsup:

How likely are non-US (and non-PC) players to see developers pop up in matchmaking? Not only are Australians in a totally different timezone but we also haven’t had the best run with matchmaking and connection quality (it has been pretty good as of late though, aside from unbalanced teams).

I love seeing these types of community interactions, but I feel I miss out on them due to location and typically being at work a day into the future to when these events/occurrences are taking place (ie at the time of writing its 2pm in the arvo for me on Friday).

Anyone know the “Gearbox Dev” drop rates? 3%? Do I have to play on Advanced to get them to drop?

2 Likes

Lmao. At your last comment.

I also feel left out. They’re always on PC lol. I’m lucky to be in the US though so I have that. Australians definitely have had it rough with this game. I’m sorry :anguished:

That was a great game. We totally flubbed the end. We had a bigger lead than you mentioned there, and with literally 30 seconds left, you guys got a multi-wave swing in. We should have been able to prevent that - we weren’t having a lot of trouble wave clearing. You guys did a masterful job at the end of misdirecting us away from wave clear into team fighting.

Well done!

Also, was this the match where one of your guys was disconnected for more than half the match? I had one mostly 4v5 last night where my team was soundly trounced.

Either way, great games.

2 Likes

[quote=“Jythri, post:7, topic:1527508, full:true”]Also, was this the match where one of your guys was disconnected for more than half the match? I had one mostly 4v5 last night where my team was soundly trounced.
[/quote]

We had a Rath disconnect very early in the game, but game back towards the end of it. When we were 4v5, we were trying, and failing, to hold the line against you on Orendi and your Benedict teammate. I’m still a bit stunned by how much damage that Benedict was actually doing, but then again El Dragon was born with glass bones and paper skin if he doesn’t have his stacks.

Hopefully we get more fun games in the future with more of the Gearbox team!

You folks need to play on PS4 more, just saying. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ditto. Give me reason to come back sooner :stuck_out_tongue:

That Benedict was majestic! He was definitely carrying us.

Yes, you guys were 4v5 most of the game and giving us quite a challenge. If you’re Rath hadn’t have dropped, you would have rolled us for sure.

Excellent play, @danwarr117

1 Like