That DLC update has got me stupidly excited!

OH MY GOD, WE’RE GETTING THE THRALL REBELLION! MORE ATTIKUS DIALOGUE! MORE THRALL LORE! This is everything I’ve been wanting! Thank you, gearbox!!!

4 Likes

Since it is Attikus Thrall Rebellion, I can see it being similar to Caldarius mission. You know, helping Atty and the thrall rise up.

Do you think we will have to play as atticus or help him and thralls

I think he will be computer controlled just like some of the beginning story missions

No i dont know why people are even thinking this gearbox arent going to give us 30 characters and force us to only play 1 for this story mission.
That and the lore says 3rd thrall rebellion lead by attikus with help from the battleborn so its in the lore as well.

1 Like

I like this quote

“Each DLC Story Operation is a highly-replayable scenario featuring one of Battleborn’s heroes. Each time you play through an Operation, the story, enemies, and objectives will change, increasing the difficulty but also the rewarded loot.”

Not sure how it works but each time more difficult? Sounds good.
Objectives change. Sounds good
Rewarded loot change. Nice!!

1 Like

I strongly doubt they will force you to play as Attikus (though, as he’s my main, I honestly wouldn’t mind it at all). The mission is his recollection of it, so it might be narrated more like the Pre-Sequel. Either way, I’m already pretty hyped!

1 Like

I’m hyped as well because Attikus actually has a large role in the fall of rendain as his rebellion gave the battleborn a chance to attack rendain directly

1 Like

It is not a possibility that GBX would require a certain character for the mission. You could play as Attikus. It’d end up being Attikus helping Attikus. Much like how you can help Caldy with Caldy, or kill Isic with Isic.