That moment when

Come on guys, how many times have you glanced in the distance after clearing out a mob, and you see that glorious Orange glow, distinct from the usual and common yellow glow you get…

Only for it to be a yellow money drop lined up perfectly with a red health drop, creating the illusion of a Legendary…

:angry:

7 Likes

Yep…been there. Just happened yesterday when I killed a tubby, because you expect an orange of course. so I was disappointed twice…when I saw my orange drop was really yellow + red AND when I realized it dropped nothing of value.

1 Like

Literally the same exact scenario that just happened to me! :slight_smile:

All. The. Time.

2 Likes

The weird light on the dahl chest in caustic caverns makes me think a manky blue is a pearl sometimes.

1 Like

I find the same thing in Marcus’ storage room and the Captain Scarlett treasure room as well. Actually, there are a few spots like that.

Yes to both, I think it’s purely the background lighting being a bit dark compared to the rest of the game, makes run of the mill crap look like treasures :smiley:

1 Like

The other places that have an odd effect on certain loot spike colours are ice surfaces. It’s even more extreme in Battleborn - in the final arena for the Algorithm, it can be almost impossible to spot anything on that floor!

Yeah, Sometimes it’s hard to see a Hornet when killing Knuckledragger, etc.

all the time especially after afew rounds in the BarRoom, heck theres times I even see a Pearl and have to back track a find out it’s just two colors that lined up perfect

1 Like

You have to think they designed it to do that on purpose :smiley:

The fish in Wedding Day Massacre…:scream:

or when a blue and a green mix itself to look like a pearl xD

1 Like

I’ve had some pretty convincing seraph spikes, only to realise they were bleached out health vials.

1 Like

Legendary money…

3 Likes

When he finds out who is responsible for it…

3 Likes

I don’t know how many of you use Dahl booster shields, but I get false positives for Pearlescents all the time if I lose track of them.

5 Likes

NEW ONE…

When you farm for hours for something, finally get a drop… and it’s worse than the one you were trying to replace. :angry:

3 Likes

This happens to me all the time when playing Sal. I’ll see an orange out of the corner of my eye, swing around, then realize it was just a money drop seen through the lens of his 'zerker vision. :frowning:

'Zerker vision in Caustic Caverns in the mine cart tunnels was always a nightmare on 360. It always seemed like the colour plummeted to 3 bit… Haven’t tried it on the XB1 yet; I sure hope it isn’t as bad there.