That time when ___ Happened

And then there’s the APC, which can’t even make the first jump on the Crimson Tollway. Which I, once again, found out the hard way.

1 Like

What if I use a Monster to push you over with BL1 car physics?

1 Like

You already have made a topic to talk about random stuff like this.
We’ve been going off-topic enough already.

1 Like

Holds up a sign that says “Joke.”

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve actually ever managed to FUBAR the landing to the point where I somehow failed to stay on the highway (then again I don’t do that jump often). The jump that HAS claimed my life many times is the of the top of the on-ramp that precedes that, as I like to boost all the way around the banked corner which results in getting significant air at the end of the on-ramp (have to aim your trajectory properly in order to not end up paralleling the road to your doom).

The Racer took me ages to learn how to control, you have to learn just how much counter-action to use to get out of fish-tail and other problem scenarios (I’ve found that I was over-correcting at first).

1 Like

That time I tried to scare @0takuMetalhead by almost pushing him off a ledge… Then the brakes not being good enough and sent us both off a cliff xD

1 Like

On my side you were speeding off while there was a invisible force pulling me towards your falling Racer.
Seriously, I just teleported due to the lag.

One moment on the highway, other moment hitting rock bottom while I saw your Racer exploding…

1 Like

Nice xD Lag and bad brakes FTW!

1 Like

Gotta love that you skipped a perfectly fine S&S sniper rifle :stuck_out_tongue:
If you’re lucky, you cna pick the Vladof Rifle I dropped to have room.

Also, that moment where you have to lead a shot to compensate for bullet velocity and managed to hit a crit.

1 Like

That moment when you flick your right stick and hope for the best, and the best happens.

1 Like

That time when I finally figured out Sanders Gorge.

It went from a hated map to a favourite map in about two seconds flat. Man I farmed that map to death. The legendary pistols in the lockers and the double orange beams from the chests - the drop rate had to be up for that map!

1 Like

I still hate that map with a passion. I do like the Clappy DLC but this map ruins the fetch quest Marcus gives you.

1 Like

How bad is your colorblindness? Because the caverns are lit with different colors to help guide you. Blue to get to Knoxx, Yellow-pink to guide you to Cluck-Trap, and Green for something else (I forget what).

1 Like

I’m not severely colourblind, the shades of yellow and orange used for money and legendary’s are the only thing that confuses the hell out of me untill I see the itemcard.

The problem is that the fetch quests spans over all 3 routes.

1 Like

True. I just use an online map for the few times I do that quest.

2 Likes

So which do you think is worse the first time you have to navigate it - Sanders Gorge or Frostburn Canyon?

1 Like

Frostburn was easy for me to figure out because I have a good sense of direction. Sander’s Gorge was terrible first time through because they intended for it to be a pain in the ass to navigate.

2 Likes

Frostburn is way easier, clear routes and the map doesn’t show a question mark when fully explored.

1 Like

Sanders Gorge for me. But Frostburn was a nightmare for me at first. Gave me deja vu.
But after the first time or 2, I got it down no problem.
I still get turned around in Sanders Gorge to this day, despite those stupid lights.

1 Like

I never had a issue with FrostBurn Canyon and as for Sanders Gorge it took me 4 times of getting lost to finally figure it out. I have never had a issue with a Borderlands map except for Sanders Gorge, but even then I have memorized the map and don’t have an issue with it now.