The Arsenal - Latest Revision: 04/05/2019 (NEW UPDATE)

(!۩ℂ𝕆𝕄ℙ𝔸ℂ𝕋۩!) #1410

got a boneduster finally!

(HeavyBirdMAn) #1411

Mine! MINE! ALL MINE!! ALL MINE!!!

1 Like
(!۩ℂ𝕆𝕄ℙ𝔸ℂ𝕋۩!) #1412

Noice, i’m just happy i got the boneduster because it was the last pearl to find for me.

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1413

Congrats guys.

(!۩ℂ𝕆𝕄ℙ𝔸ℂ𝕋۩!) #1414

Guess that means the “Torture” is upon us. (Bloodless Weapons)

And perfect part combos

(manoftron) #1415

Unless I missed something in the OP or somewhere else, whenever I try to use the severe vial it keeps telling me it can’t be used right now? If its a thing where its actually been used but doesn’t go poof then I understand, otherwise confused about whats going on.

(!۩ℂ𝕆𝕄ℙ𝔸ℂ𝕋۩!) #1416

it should work because “this item can’t be used right now” only pops up when you click it twice.

(tduckworth31) #1417

I was wondering if there was a way to play bl1 with friends who don’t have the pack without removing it or having my friends download it

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1418

Multiplayer with BL mods can be wonky at times and there is no one solution to it. In this case your best bet is you hosting, still having the pack. But the items/weapons stored in your inventory. If you keep them there and don’t whip anything out you should be fine.

(Some say sic sense) #1422

It’s probably gonna be a separate game, because let’s face it, it makes no sense for it to be a big ■■■■-off patch. Worry not.

That said, you may wanna be careful with the save export feature, that might mess with the remaster. I’m probably gonna try for ■■■■■ and giggles once it’s out.

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1423

Honestly I don’t know what GBX did. I don’t know if they updated the engine. If the R will be a separate game.

All I know is that 9-ish years of, civil, Borderlands modding is on the line here.

(So long, and thanks for all the fish!) #1424

It is on console; don’t know about PC. Given that they’ve grafted on heads and skins and new weapons, though, I wouldn’t be surprised if there were more code changes “under the hood” as it were.

(Some say sic sense) #1425

Confirmed separate on PC

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1426

Yeah its a separate game. Those were the 30 most stressful minutes of my life. I witnessed about 10y worth of work crumble away like Spoods in the new Avengers. And this time it wasn’t a funny meme.

This hit too close to home. We’ll have to see if we can make mods for the R. If we can we should start porting soon. But if it doesn’t, which I kinda hope, we’ll trut along with the OG game and keep supporting that.

Hopefully, very soon, Ill have a new update for the Arsenal out. (heh my updates are becoming annualised it seems)

1 Like
(Bam) #1427

Hi Mr GJ, i love your mod. some good new is that it your weapon pack works on the new editon :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:.

i installed it via the file from here (not the installer as i dont know if it would work) and imported a farm save that i have.

the UI is ugly as sin :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

the only issue i have had is that oasis is broken and there isn’t a borderlands editor anymore (it might exist in the new retail version) but i expect it wont be advailable since i noticed that its a x64 game now. ).

1 Like
(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1428

I’m with you on the UI sin boat.

As for Oasis. I fear they might’ve taken the hook for that out. At least custom maps can still be loaded, though the mapswap method. Its not great as a lot of referencing is broken so lots of materials and stuffzies are gone.

We won’t really know much about Oasis until perhaps WillowTree updates to also encompass BLr. As for UDK, we’re looking into it but I fear that’s not gonna happen. As I’ve noticed some crucial things are missing.

Glad you’re enjoying yourself. Feel free to keep posting cool finds you might have and have fun!

(Janhambob) #1429

Hey guys!

I really enjoyed your mod on my last Borderlands playthrough. I’m definitely interested in getting it working for the Enhanced version of Borderlands! I’m not exactly sure, but it looks like @BAM was able to somewhat get it working by importing a character from the original (and installing the loose files)?

Honestly, I’d settle with all the loot being able to drop in Borderlands Enhanced without having the maps too. If anyone figures out a workaround for Enhanced, that’d be awesome. I have Borderlands GOTY and Borderlands GOTY Enhanced on Steam.

Thanks for your awesome work, and I do hope you guys find an easy and convenient way to bring this awesome mod to the Enhanced edition!

EDIT: Got it working! Can confirm that the installer does work with the Enhanced version.

(Bam) #1430

cool. good to know the installer works.

the only issue is that willowtree wont work with saves as it old version 32bit and new is 64bit.

however you could create a character in the old version and add whatever vial you prefer in willowtree and then import to the enhanced edition.

(Janhambob) #1431

Would you mind dropping a vial for my Enhanced character? I know they’re drop-able, thankfully. I’ll drop it with my imported character and then rejoin with my new one. Steam name is ArchSublime. If not it’s cool.

(Bam) #1432

i don’t need to drop it.

you can add them via willowtree.

1. make a new character on your old borderlands.
  2. open the newly created character up in willowtree from their you should be able a vial as a item ( the codes are located in top post under willowtree codes). also remmber to lower the level to 1 as well as it 6 by default. save it and exit.
  3. import the previously created chracter into the enhanced borderlands.