The Arsenal - Latest Revision: 23/11/2020 (NEW VERSION!)

Nice, sadly I’m actually not sure if I have the latest patch, so I’ll download the latest patch and play more to be sure.

edit: I’m sorry, but it looks like I might have given a terrible false feedback about the Uranus grenade. I don’t know what was updated about the nade, but my previous problem was difficulty at getting more than few hits on same enemy with it, hence I have suspicions that the problem might have been my own accuracy. Just played and it worked just fine in that regard.

Changes to my NORMAL custom items:

• Atlas Uranus: Slight damage and rain-accuracy buff.
  • Anshin Schrödinger: The Schrödinger Lilith’s now have a slighly buffed HP and Shield pool. Also cleared out a weapon drop issue on them.

Have fun!

3 Likes

Thanks for the buff on Uranus, have fun killing zombies with it.
Have been making a lot lumberyard runs in search for more items. Anyway I decided that I won’t do Robolution DLC and some of final Knoxx missions until I find a shield, because after finding the Dead Man’s Tale I’m getting far more comfortabe fighting melee enemies, therefore having to carry health kits and keeping endless loop of healing gunwounds is not appealing at this point anymore.

Finally found some stuff today.
-Now I have option to do some sniping, ye!

-Sigh…

That Hitman is pretty close to a perfect part comb. Nice find. The Brutality is paying off I see. XD

(edit)

1 Like

Godless Vial run End stats
59 crawmerax kills (plus 2 fully done playthroughs)
19 vanilla pearls
and the most important
1 mod pearl…
i win everything ever and feel like i accomplished something great, but basically i have wasted 2 weeks of my life that i could have spent on not going insane.

help me

2 Likes

You got a mod pearl on Godless? I couldn’t even find a legendary on Satanic! Over 60 hours of gameplay! For fu-

A SIGNIFICANT PORTION OF THIS COMMENT HAS BEEN REDACTED FOR FEAR OF VAPORIZING THE READER WITH THE SHEER AMOUNT OF RAGE AND PROFANITY. SUFFICE IT TO SAY THE AUTHOR IS GONNA NEED A NEW DESK AND PROBABLY A THERAPIST.

You are the luckiest bastard to ever walk this goddamn planet. That is, until somebody finds a Bloodless with the Godless vial (pah, right). Enjoy it while it lasts, you [REDACTED].

When i said two weeks i mean in hours… 336 hours, on godless and i had 82 on satanic before godless was released and in those two weeks i got 97 hours of sleep, i am very tired

@cdebo9 Respect.

@pixelkatana Sanity check approved. XD

I’m speechless. I’m pretty sure I haven’t even logged more than 400 hours into the game. You should definitely get some rest, though

Rest is for the weak! In all honesty I’m w/pixelkatana, you probably should take a break and hibernate for a bit to catch up on missed sleep

Mr. GJ loot related, Severe is being stingy for me (aka no custom loot) although since I haven’t had any vanilla legendary/pearl/unique drop besides 100% chance ones (glances at Madjack and the Clipper) during my current playthrough custom gear drop rate seems on par w/vanilla.

1 Like

yeah gonna go to bed at like 5 tonight and just sleep in until like 3 the next day and just repeat that for 4 days, and isn’t that what the severe does, like its says its suppose to be on the same level as normal legendaries/pearls or are you stating to confirm that it is working as it says its suppose too?

1 Like

Been playing for a while on Severe and I am pretty disappointed, got a few vanilla legendaries and none of GJ’s guns, but that’s probably just my bad luck. And also I wasn’t playing it cdebo9’s crazy long, just around 20 hours.

Confirming/bitching about drops rates but that isn’t too say they’re too low especially since there are other injectors that make them appear much more frequently excluding bloodless rarity. Just a bit frustrated since I really really really want to use custom gear and stuff on this playthough but lady luck has other plans apparently.

Just don’t burn yourself out dude. If luck isn’t on your side then I’d suggest to take a day off or more, because having fun while playing imo is priority over everything.

I’ve enjoyed a “Brutal” playthrough as a challenge, but if I stopped having fun then I wouldn’t have carried myself forward to play it through. So don’t forget to take a break from having fun otherwise even the best things becomes repetitive and tiring.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I’m still finding ways to make it fun it’s just annoying not having any legendary drops vanilla or otherwise.

NEW HOTFIX FOR YOU GUYS!

Changes to my NORMAL custom weapons:

• Maliwan Ashstorm: Its skill should not stack anymore by quick-swapping it. Also its sound-effect will behave much better now (as in dissipating when unequipped 'n such)
  • Vladof Vulcan Fury: Now has its muzzle flash back, per my tastes it makes the gun physically correct and more awesome.

Have fun!

2 Likes

Pretty sure I know the answer but just want to make sure, custom weapons cannot hybrid with others if in another apk/pack nor can they hybrid with vanilla legendaries etc.

Yes and half yes, some of my weapons can hybrid with vanilla legendary parts. For example the Dahl Mantis can spawn with a Raven mag and the Dahl Hammerhead with the Bulldog mag.

1 Like

Well this was in general and not just limited to your stuff :smile_cat:

Yeah its best not to force-hybrid custom made content…

1 Like