By downloading these add on package(s) you agree to and must abide by the following terms.
1.) Don’t distribute the WillowTree codes of the items. The weapons/gear is meant to be found by players, extending their enjoyment of the farm/grind of the original Borderlands. They aren’t be given out on a silver platter.
2.) You are free to make video/textual coverage of the Arsenal. Would be nice of you to provide a link to the work or a heads-up if you are going to undertake such an endeavour. I always like to see people’s take on my work. Be it good or bad.
3.) You can use the Arsenal as a source of inspiration and/or guidance when you want to create custom weapons/gear for the original Borderlands. Feel free to learn from it. HOWEVER please give credits where they are due and credit me if you publicly publish your work.
3.1.) Do not copy-paste my work into your own without explicit permission by me. I also hold the rights to revoke permissions given at will at any time.
3.2.) The vial system developed by me is free to be utilised by anyone. So you can copy-paste it’s codebase into your own project and adjust it to work for whatever custom gear you’ve made. HOWEVER, do credit me when you do decide to rely on the vial system for your spawning needs.
4.) Do not alter/change/redo/rebalance/etc. any of the files contained within the mod without my explicit permission.
4.1.) Do not re-upload the Arsenal anywhere on the internet without my explicit permission.
4.2.) Permissions given to points 4 and 4.1 can be revoked by me at will, at any time.
5.) Don’t acquire the “Bloodless” weapons through means like WillowTree. They, like the rest of the items provided by the mod, are meant to be found in-game; through gameplay using the original vials created by me.
5.1.) Should you legally acquire a Bloodless weapon, please be extra aware of point 1. And don’t spread around it’s codebase to others. Keep it to yourself. They were designed and implemented to be super exclusive and this would singlehandidly kill that concept.
Everything going spiffy out there in the Borderlands? Or do you want some more bang for your buck? Then ask no further, because I’ve got something for you!
- @XSpider For making the Harpocrates scope and Chronos scope textures and video coverage of my work.
- @HandsomeJackBoy – For his video coverage of my work.
- @Sleepmaster – For his advice, creational aid & functionality concepting & relaying, test aid, inspiration and creative input on my arsenal.
- @Dopefiend – For his advice and creational directions on the custom animated weapon skins.
- ratrace135 – For the creation of the custom mesh for the Hyperion Oneshot.
- Inzane Bonaldo – For providing the audio for the Hyperion Oneshot.
- @NOLAftw – For his advice, inspiration and creative input on my arsenal.
- Salty SeaBiscuit – For creating the installer program to quick install my arsenal.
- @Soze - For creating the Annihilator scope texture.
The Arsenal (Installer vers.) = The Arsenal (Installer Version).rar - Google Drive
The Arsenal (Manual vers.) = The Arsenal (Manual Version).rar - Google Drive
The Arsenal on The Nexus =
Separate Dr. Zed’s Patch download link = Dr. Zed's Patch (with installation instructions) - Google Drive
Separate Oasis map HUB download link = http://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands/mods/2/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fborderlands%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D2&pUp=1
Join me and my friends for a special Borderlands Let’s Play series. With me and co. using the “LET’S PLAY Vial,” in the hope to find one of my custom items and showcase them in-depth:
Mr GJ’s Borderlands Let’s Play playlist.
MEDIOCRE, TCD’S LOOT VIAL
This TCD loot drug is for the casual Borderlands player. People who don’t want to spend to much time acquiring the various weapons and items made by Tha Campin’ Dutchman. And just simply love to see phat loot everywhere they go.
HARSH, TCD’S LOOT VIAL
This TCD loot drug makes it slightly more difficult to acquire my stuff, not to much, just slightly. You’ll still have fun.
HARDCORE, TCD’S LOOT VIAL
This TCD loot drug is for the more hardened among Vaulthunters. The loot is slightly harder to acquire but not impossible. Use this if you want to earn your gear.
SEVERE, TCD’S LOOT VIAL
This TCD loot drug is as equal as it gets to the vanilla game legendary/pearlescent droprates. This is the vial for you when you want my weaponry/gear to be equal to the vanilla game’s’ standards.
BRUTAL, TCD’S LOOT VIAL
This TCD loot drug is for the real Vaulthunters out there. Its hard to acquire items from my arsenal, but not entirely impossible. Only the ones who keep at it will taste true loot victory. Use this if you truly want to earn your gear.
VICIOUS, TCD’S LOOT VIAL
This TCD loot drug is marks the 1st step into making it hard on yourself to acquire my custom gear. Steel yourself for some “vicious” grinding… Only the most veteran of Vaulthunters dare use this.
INSANE, TCD’S LOOT VIAL
This TCD loot drug is not for the faint of heart, and is only reserved for the most ELITE amongst the Vaulthunters. People who will grind fer’ dayz to get that well deserved loot. Prepare for punishment! To all those who use this vial, I salute you!
PSYCHOTIC, TCD’S LOOT VIAL
This TCD loot drug is for the mentally unstable Vaulthunters out there. This vial marks the 1st of the top 3 mentally torturing vials of my collection. It will seem like nothing I’ve made will ever spawn. This vial will put your tenacity to the ultimate test (x1000). However when you use this vial you’ll earn my RESPECT and I’ll salute firmly.
SATANIC, TCD’S LOOT VIAL
This TCD loot drug is the ultimate test of tenacity. It will seem like nothing I’ve made will ever spawn. Only the most devout and ELITEST of ELITE Vaulthunters will taste victory using this vial. For the ones which use this, you have my eternal RESPECT and I’ll salute you as you were my brother/sister-in-arms!
GODLESS, TCD’S LOOT VIAL
This TCD loot drug is straight mental torture, you won’t find a single gun, be it legendary, pearlescent or bloodless. Welcome to Mr GJ’s world of godless insanity (I am…). Give up hope, give up life. Why? Because you’ll need 50 lifetimes to simply acquire a Legendary. Prepare for nothingness… Abandon all hope, ye who dare use this.
- Loot drop level now attached to base exp value of hostile npcs. You’ll see lootlevels variate more now.
- Added new Myriad Elite, Lenny to the Myriad spawnpool.
- Myriad Elite, Dr. Uggs has custom dialogue.
- Ugy shouldn’t spawn with the Maliwan Pestilence anymore.
- Fixed issue where Myriad Elite, Aeroon would despawn too quickly.
- Increased presence of Myriad Elites from 3min to 4min (double that of normal Myriads).
- Decreased nailsize of the DMT projectiles.
- Changed the cyan subtext, displayed in the itemcard.
- Altered hitdetection of the chargeshot, generally optimized.
- Minor general fixes and changes.
- General particle & sfx replication fixing.
- Updated Boneduster with new animations as they were intended on BD release but didn’t get around to that time.
- Improved Boneduster chargeshot attack tracing.
- Boneduster charge shot has 25% more impact damage.
- Fixed spawning error in Nulls’ Drifter spawning, should see Drifters more often now.
- Null shot-table has been tweaked to make Ai spawning a bit more frequent.
- Changed certain Commander H.J.B. dialogue to be less ear-■■■■.
- Fixed Salties Scorpio. Now fires Bleed missiles as intended.
- Myriads will now patrol their initial spawn point at random and sometimes go walkabout in the entire map. When a battle they’ve fought in ends they will attempt to backtrack to this initial position and resume area patrol or go walkabout.
- Myriads will now only throw grenades when they take a knee or are behind cover, and will do so on a more consistent basis.
- General Myriad Ai improvements.
- Updated the AoE effects on team shields to be less obtrusive and outlined the radius of the applied effect.
- Altered the droprates of normal gear across all vials (disincluding Bloodless) to be a bit more favourable and balanced towards vanilla drop rates. Hardcore-Severe are now more in tune with vanilla droprates.
- Most custom audio/dialogue now has a logarithmic dropoff over distance from its source. (Layman: No sounds across the map)
- Created a new texture for the Jetpacks of the Arealists to match Myriad colours.
- Fixed error where it didn’t spawn with its proper ‘Tyrian’ prefix. If it doesn’t have this prefix, it ain’t legit. If you wish to fix your Hailstorm that doesn’t rock this prefix use the following code in Willowtree in the Prefix slot to fix it:
- Fixed error where it’s SFX didn’t play properly.
- Fixed error where its signature player AoE effect got removed.
- Decreased ‘corrupted’ spawnrate to 10%
- Decreased ‘vampire effect, per second’ by 1%
- Decreased knockback to 1000%
- Fixed possible misalignment with its unique zoomsetting which was caused due to alternated Socket coordinates on various weapon parts.
- Altered firing sound to allow for more variety in tone.
- Melee functionality for Myriads outside of the Enforcer class have been fixed.
- Created new Ai to be completely self sufficient and thus have streamlined various processes with it.
- Rebalanced overall melee pools to be less bonkers.
- Added new Myriad Elite:
- Myriad Elite, Aeron is now part of the legion.
- Renamed the Grand Marshal to "Myriad Grand Marshal, TC. Dutch. As that’s my alias (Tha Campin’ Dutchman) I’m rolling pretty much everywhere with.
- Elite & Named WeaponPool updates:
- The Maliwan Pestilence has been removed- on the account it helps killing them during action.
- The Hyperion Hailstorm has been removed- on the account they can’t operate it properly.
- AwarenessZones have been altered to be closer to the pawn and don’t encompass a massive radius anymore.
- Updated dialogue on Myriad Commander, H.J.B.
- Is now subbed as well.
- Subbed the dialogue of Myriad Commander, Joltz D.
- Updated dialogue on Myriad Grand Marshal, TC. Dutch.
- Is now subbed as well.
- Updated balance settings on Elite+ class Myriads. Changed their:
- Exp. balance to be less ridiculous.
- Added a shield balance attribute which doubles shield cap. so they don’t complain 24/7 that their shields got broken.
- Lowered overall HP pools to be less bonkers.
- Altered impact & passive elemental resistances.
- Upped the spawnrate of Named Myriads by 0.25%
- Commanders 1% > 1.25%
- Marshal 0.75% > 1%
- G. Marshal 0.5% > 0.75%
- Changed it’s ExplosionDefinitions to match standard 032-1024 radius ladder. Resulting in slightly larger radii for its explosions.
- Optimised it’s FFYL debuff.
- Fixed WeaponType context resolver chain for various weapons allowing integration into the COM who vs. who not to give system.
- Fixed various MomentumOrientation mismatches in various rockets. Various rockets will now orient themselves properly to LocalVectors & Momentum.
- Fixed NamingSelection error. All hybrids should always display my weapon titles over the vanilla weapons.
- Lowered audio strength on various SFX definitions.
- Ajusted stopping power on all custom projectiles with Proc. output.
- Added small descriptions on the various weapons, coloured in cyan.
- Fixed naming convention errors on various weapons/item. Affected:
- Hyperion Evicerator (Barrel2_Evicerator & Barrel3_Evicerator)
- Famine (TitleP_Maliwan1l_Famine & TitleP_Maliwan1_Famine)
- Fixed numerous blast yield mistakes in various ExplosionDefinitions. Most prominent ones:
- Thermogenesis received a marginal blast yield buff.
- Thundercloud received a slight blast yield nerf.
- Changed the naming convention on various weapons/item prefixes. Affected:
- (Aquamarine) Barracuda
- (Blue) Falcon
- (Black) Death
- (Bleeding) Bloodbath
- (Blood-Red) Obliterator
- (Carmine) Fussilation
- (Low Gravity) Neutrino
- (Dead Man’s) Tale
- (Vigorous) Steelwood
- (Bleeding) Epidemic
- (Cindering) Ashstorm
- (Oxidian) Famine
- (Cursed) Nebula
- (Cursed) Black Hole
- (Hand) Cannon
- (Titanium) Criminal
- Naming convention changes:
- All Particle & Sprite systems.
- All SFX files.
- ExplosionDef. files.
- Various smaller fixes and changes that won’t be named due to their insignificance or me forgetting about them…
- Altered some ExplosionDefinition scales.
- Bloodless have now become a standard amongst all vials. However they have equal droprates amongst all. So no vial is better than the next in spawning them. Which is to say… Pretty much not.
- Experienced a minor c*ck-up with the Fortification. Resulting in loss of Fortification from your inventory upon installing this update. You’ll have to re-farm for it.
- Ammo consumption on Thermogenesis has been increased from 8 to 10.
- Equip-unequip time extended by 50%
- Removed weapon equip/unequip buffs due to exploit potential.
- Replaced by a accuracy and recoil reduction buff of 10% respectively.
- Equip-unequip time extended by 250%
- Increased dmg. by 100%
- Oneshot bullets penetrate enemies.
- Updated skin; its now fully animated.
- Updated scope; its now fully animated.
- Changed the shell-type the Oneshot fires from HVAPDS to HVAP and gave the shell real HVAP irl characteristics:
- 2.25x dmg. vs Armour
- 1.25x dmg. vs Flesh
- 0.75x dmg. vs Shields
- Updated scope; its now fully animated.
- Updated scope; made it more see-through. Making the gun easier to use.
- Updated skin; cropped circuits, makes it look better.
- Updated skin, its a super real thundercloud now.
- Updated skin; looks more badass now. It got double layered, etc.
- Updated skin; doesn’t move all too fast anymore. Makes it feel more bloodish as blood doesn’t move all that fast.
- Increased projectile speed buff by 100%, its now 350%
- Fixed explosion error in its system.
- Fixed issue where bullets fired, didn’t de-spawn after a certain amount of travel time.
- Increased dmg. by 15%
- Equip time extended by 30%
- Increased reloadspeed by 10%
- Improved Myriad overall pursuit grid.
- VA Myriads don’t spam taunts anymore.
- Marshal rank and up doesn’t flinch when fired/smacked upon, they are too high level to care about anyone’s puny attack reels.
- Myriads now “teleport out” instead of blow up upon expiration. This makes for less screen clutter, weird Yamcha poses and saves a tat on FPS. It also make them more lore friendly.
- Fixed errors in both Commander HJB and Sir Saelt Scorpio StateLogic.
- Fixed error where Commander HJB’s Scorpio would still fire rockets, as that is Sir Saelts forté.
- Various smaller fixes of all sorts, improving Ai, movement, pathfinding, etc.
- Fixed error in the Myriad Specialists where they had CharacterClass values from the Myriad Super Specialists.
- Rebalanced all standard Myriad classes to be more unique in their own respect.
- Rebalanced Myriad Commander Joltz’ medicinal turret towards the new Field-Medic class.
- Myriad Commanders have been re-scaled to fit in-between Elite-Marshal ranks.
- Added more armour padding to Grand Marshal Grimmjow J.
- Rebalanced all Myriad Scorpio’s. They aren’t as ridiculously tanky anymore. Prompting the higher tier Myriads to toss their turrets out more often as they get destroyed.
- Overall Myriad recolour/colour adjustment:
- Flipped colour scheme on HJB & Salty Scorpio.
- Added more colour depth to the normal Myriads.
- Made the colour scheme on the Specialists lighter to set them apart from Elites & Salty.
- Made Salty colour scheme darker and grey-er.
- Tweaked individual colour schemes on the normal Myriads.
- Adjusted Joltz Scorpio Med-Texture.
- Various other tweaks & things.
- Added new Myriad classes:
- Super Arealist
- Super Field-Medic
- Added new unique Myriad:
- Myriad Elite, Dr. Uggs (Ugyuu won the “Myriad Recruitment” competition and got put in as an Elite (Lieutenant rank) Myriad)
- Has its 5% chance to kill back.
- Projectile speed buffed from 500% to 750%
- Fixed typo.
- Fixed bug in the extra bullets which spawn. During 2p+ matches the extra bullets would go on impacting on surfaces without removing themselves, causing lag/FPS drops. This is now fixed.
- Increased knockback from 15000% to 20000%
- Increased dmg. by 2,5%
- Increased rof by 25% to make it compete better with the Dahl Penetrator.
- Decreased reloadspeed by 50%
- Decreased dmg. by 1%
- Increased accuracy by 5%
- Increased healing efficiency on shooting allies by 50%
- Increased dmg. by 5%
- Increased accuracy by 10%
- Decreased dmg. by 15%
- Fixed error where the weapon did not portray its signature ability of insane reloadspeed.
- Increased dmg. by 10%
- Size of the bubbleshield has been increased.
- Added a PhysMat to the bubbleshield, resulting in the surface reacting to oncoming fire.
- Increased crit. dmg. by 50%
- Bullets split into 3 after penetration of an object/pawn.
- Decreased dmg. by 20%
- Split bullets explode in corrosive upon surface contact.
- Health buff lowered from 500% to 250%
- Infinite FFYL bug has been patched out.
- Doomshot length reduced from 6 to 5sec.
- Doomshot raw dmg. and crit. dmg. reduced from 250% to 200%
- Doomshot screenparticle texture changed.
- Increased dmg. by 5%
- Rebalanced soft accuracy stats.
- Increased recoil-reduction by 25%
- Rebalanced soft accuracy stats.
- Various small changes/tweaks to both weapons/items/Myriads.
- Minor amount of typo’s fixed.
- Myriad Commander, Sir Saelt has been added to the mix. NOTE: Currently uses placeholder dialogue by Nine-Toes; will be updated with actual VA in the future.
- Myriad Marshal, Master McSleep has been upscaled to equal GJ’s size.
- All Myriad Commanders have about equal height.
- HJB Scorpio supplydrop provides more ammo.
- Myriad animation fixes across the board.
- Some dialogue types have been made more inconsistent to prevent dialogue spam and annoyance.
- All Myriad footplacements have been made more accurate and consistent.
- Fixed Myriad Ai-combat break time.
- Fixed Myriad grenade throwing bug. Myriads now throw their 'nades properly.
- Various additive actorcomponents have been rescaled and tightfitted.
- All named Myriads & Myriad Elites’ HP pool and Exp. pool re-scaled conform my Elite & Commander > Marshal &; Grand Marshal; design scheme.
- Myriad Elites spawnrate increased from 5 to 7.5%.
- Torgue Criminal re-balanced. Less ridiculous. (RoF = lower / Proj. Speed boost = ½ of initial / Main Dmg. = lower / Knockb. effect = ½ of initial)
- Rebalanced Dahl Mercenary, less ridiculous. All hostile debuffs now lowered from -5000% to -1000%. Player buffs lowered from +500% to +250%.
- Slightly nerfed Garrison main dmg.
- Slightly nerfed Bleed impact dmg. to shields and nerfed Bleed impact dmg. to armour.
- Increased duration of individual skill buff of Infinitum by 1 second. Gave it a small active shield regen that lasts as long as the skill is active.
- Flatline HP buff reduced to 500%.
- Tweaked Procyon and Rip van Winkle lootpools.
- Tweaked Thundercloud skin to be more Thundercloud-ish.
- Slightly increased Thundercloud main damage by 2.5%.
- Increased Black Hole main damage by 10%.
- Fixed Oneshot Tracer, if unaltered by bullet velocity enhance/slowing she now spawns from the muzzle.
- Fixed bug in Oneshot where sometimes the bullets don’t go where you aim but stray off in a random direction.
- Increased Oneshot projectile speed from 60000 clicks to 100000 clicks.
- Buffed Godspeed/Retreat with a slight boost in foot/sprint speed | drive/boost speed respectively.
- Changed Retreat FoV when boosting from 105 to 110.
- Reduced Orchid auto heal by 75%.
- Reduced Alexander Anderson auto heal when hit by 50%.
- Removed Alexander Anderson resistance buffs when hit.
- Reduced Alexander Anderson auto heal when shield depleted by 50%.
- Reduced Alexander Anderson auto heal by 50%.
- Reduced Skill timer on Alexander Anderson’s auto heal when hit from 6sec. to 3sec.
- Fixed RecurringSkillLoop on the Alexander Anderson, it doesn’t hyper heal anymore.
- Reduced Aegis auto heal by 75%.
- Removed Obliterators’ accuracy buff. Was 30% over normal Mashers. Accuracy. Is now 10% better then normal Mashers.
- Made Obliterators’ damage debuff equal to normal mashers -200% instead of its previous -180%.
- Killswitch got 10% more damage.
- Killswitch probability is now 1% instead of 5%.
- Lowered Crunchers’ overall damage by 10%.
- Eject power enhanced, should work better now.
- Boosted their damage by a x2 factor, cuz just being OP is soooo~ 2009.