The Ask The Aviants Holoshow!

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #1

#PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS “TOBY’S AMA (ASK ME ANYTHING) THREAD!!”

-This holoshow may be subject to further change, as dictated by the LLC-

Now stupid question about this forum
(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #2

UGH!! STUPID FLIPPERS!! I, uh… I accidentally hit the “post” button… So i guess this is happening…

(Rick is my Spirit Animal) #3

Whats your favourite type of pebble and where do you keep it? Since, well, you don´t seem to have pockets.

And do the Finisci have special flipper-compatible tools or did you managed to build Berg with common good-for-hands-with-several-fingers-tools?

(Gerard HDZ) #4

Have you and Orendi gone on a date yet?

And if so will you be giving her a special pebble?

([7-28 | Celestial Harmonia]) #5

Beatrix: “Do you make sure you eat an apple a day? I want you to be healthy before the next check up, after all.”

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #6

@Benedict_87, @nbrownlie237 - Flightless birds have to stick together right?

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #7

Well, uh… I don’t actually HAVE a pebble, because in Finisci culture, the males give pebbles to the females to show they are interested. Kinda like a human’s wedding ring.

Waaaait… Was this a cleverly disguised question to ask me if i’m homosexual! Because males CAN give other males a pebble… I TOLD YOU GUYS NO QUESTIONS ABOUT MY SEXUAL ORIENTATION!!

As to the tools, YES, Finisci DO use specially designed “flipper tools”. Maybe you’ve gotten a “Finisci Wrench” in-game? Well, i’ve-

Oh, GOSH! SORRY FOR BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #8

ARE YOU INSANE?! I-I don’t want her anywhere NEAR me! On Valentines Day, she sent me a SEVERED ARM!! WHO DOES THAT?!

So, no… I won’t be giving her a pebble, because i don’t want RED-EYED, FOUR-FLIPPERED MONSTROSITIES FOR CHILDREN!!

(Rick is my Spirit Animal) #9

No worries!
I was not aiming at your sexuality here, I was more interested if pebble-hoarding is a phenomenon in Finisci culture too - I now earth penguins can get addicted to hoard pebbles and even go kleptomaniac for pebbles. Those shiny shiny pebbles!!!

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #10

Shudders.

I-I thought we went over this already, Beatrix… Nervous laughter. MIKO is my doctor aboard Nova, on account of knowing more about Aviant physiology, a-and they do a GREAT job.

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #11

DAMN IT, I AM NOT A “PENGUIN”!! SERIOUSLY, are all you humans brain-damaged?! Just because something LOOKS like something doesn’t MAKE it so!

I’m sorry for yelling, but it kinda sucks when you get to Solus, then automatically get labled as something you’ve never even HEARD of before…

Pebbles ARE pretty shiny though…

([7-28 | Celestial Harmonia]) #12

But who was talking about a scheduled appointment? starts laughing maniacally

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #13

I see nothing about bad penguin jokes

Why did the 2 penguins jump when they first met each other?

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #14

Face-flipper. Great Eagle…

Sighs. Why?

Does Berg work underwater and have you built a water slide big enough for Berg to fit?

(Junk Male ) #16

Ernest: Unfortunately.

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #17

No, unfortunately, and it’s actually pretty upsetting that i can’t bring Berg underwater, because that’s where we Finisci spend roughly a third of our life-span.

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #18

Oh, that’s RIGHT, you guys! Ernest made all these REALLY cool custom gifs for me from Berg’s HUD!
Here, let me post the others:

Thanks again, Ernest!

(Junk Male ) #19

I have way to much goddamn time on my claws.

(COMMUNITY BADBOY) #20

@handsomecam

Tobyyyyy…what’s your perfect Sunday?