The Ask The Aviants Holoshow!

(Super Badass Constructor ) #6092

A loader bot runs straight at Boulder while making a strange robotic buzzing noise…

(Cast Iron Chef) #6093

Boldur laughs. It is gigantic robot bee! All bees are welcome, Boldur does not care if organic or robotic! Come, give Boldur hug, but mind the bees! Boldur does not want to be stung!

(XB1: Abattoirista) #6094

Pam tosses him a plastic bear full of what would appear to be honey. The label indicates that this is ‘RoboBeeCorp-brand Premium Honey-like Syrup-esque Flavor Product.’

PAM:
It ain’t exact, but it’ll do in a pinch. And by ‘in a pinch,’ I mean ‘with booze.’ And by ‘with booze,’ I mean ‘screw tea, just get hammered.’

(Cast Iron Chef) #6095

Boldur laughs as the bees fly away revealing a very clean Boldur. Bees make honey and Boldur make lager! A good drink will be had by all!

(Super Badass Constructor ) #6096

The buzzing Loader stops running around Boldur, for the honey is gone. The excited robo-buzzing noise fades down to a very depressing low hum. Six more loaderbots excitedly buzz into the room. Upon hearing the depressing noise from the one who called them, they too start to make the same depressing buzz…

(Cast Iron Chef) #6097

Boldur throws his arms wide. Boldur’s bees are gone, but Boldur’s robotic men are here! Come give Boldur a hug!

(Super Badass Constructor ) #6098

All seven loaderbuzzers mumble one word in unison

Honey?

(Cast Iron Chef) #6099

The bees return carrying a large tray full of overflowing mugs. Yes! Honey makes the best mead and Boldur’s bees make the best honey! After the bees set the tray down on a table, Boldur quickly grabs the mugs and passes them around. Come! All must drink with Boldur, yeah?!

(Super Badass Constructor ) #6100

The odd gang of Loaders buzz happily, take the mugs, and happily run out of the room

(Velocitas Est Vita) #6101

Ernest, passing by the door to the holoshow set on his way back to his quarters, stops dead in his tracks as several large and armed robots spewing buzzing noises and holding mugs sprint past him.

Ernest: I am very confused.

Larry: Likewise.

(XB1: Abattoirista) #6102

Pam sits nearby, taking hits off of a flask labeled ‘RoboBeeCorp-brand Premium Honey-resembling Mead-like Furniture Polish.’ She is very drunk.

PAM:
I’ve been watching this whole time and I’m very confused.

(Super Badass Constructor ) #6103

The BEE Loaders return in greater numbers. Now they number in the twenties. They all frantically run around the room emitting that robotic buzzing noise again, searching for more sweet stuff…

(Penguin connoisseur.) #6104

Toby opens one of the supply closets behind the ATAH set.

TOBY:
Oh wait, there’s some honey in here…! Sorry for acting like a diva earlier, guys!

(Super Badass Constructor ) #6105

The BEE Loaders buzz excitedly and rush towards the supply closet. They rip the doors off and grab every jar they can. Some of them oddly learn against the closet and start vibrating, as if to shake pollen from a flower…

(Penguin connoisseur.) #6106

Toby gapes in shock at the spectacle before him, snapping out of it only when one of the weird-looking black and yellow robots takes his cup of honey-sweetened tea from him, and then runs off with the others who filched all of the honey.

TOBY (angry):
HEY!! GET BACK HERE WITH THAT!!

Toby belly-slides after the robots, determined to find out why they are stealing all of the honey aboard Nova.