The Battleborn We Didn't Get To See

Hello everybody, my name is Cobble and I’m back at it again with another thread!

As we all know, all 25 Battleborn have been revealed. But there are three we didn’t get to see.

-Battleborn that used a grappling hook

-Battleborn that is an engineer

-Battleborn that slows down enemies

However, five new Battleborn are coming after launch. One of them is Alani, who doesn’t fit the description of any of the Battleborn I’ve mentioned. This means we have four left. Hopefully they have the abilities we all want.

(Perhaps the Engineer with be an LLC or UPR)

Ghalt uses a grappling hook, and Marquis does a great job of slowing enemies. So there’s that.

As for an engineer, do you mean a character that deploys a turret? Because that was discussed a long time ago as being a not-so-good fit for Battleborn.

and technically the rifts Kleese deploys are mini-turrets. They drain enemy shields right?

I wouldn’t call them turrets. More like “stationary AOE DOT zones.” I think that OP means is a turret like Axton’s in BL2, or the Engineer’s turret from TF2.

Many have slows in their skills or can ad it with the helix,
as already said Ghalt uses a grappling hock
and everybody can at least buy turrets and supplystations in the pvp gamemode.
So why don’t you choose a tittle like “do we have heroes with these skills?”
instead of the one that tells something false like its a fact?

Slows down in what way? A fair few characters have access to decent AoE slows, through base abilities or talents, some act as decent walls too with other hard cc.

I think the implication was a grappling hook for traversing, though you’re right.

In that case the teleport, jump and fly skills offer a god substitutes, unless you really need a grappling hook for some spiderman feeling.

Alani seems like a character that can slow other battleborn. She can summon water and splash it at other battleborn’s feet, kleese would be slowed the most because she is his hard counter, his battle chair is no match for water

You should check out Kelvin’s helix; he has the potential for a full build revolving completely around slowing down enemies and Kleese as about as engineer-y as you can get