The Best parts and prefixes for Red Text gear

Shotgun images addded. Thanks again @Jefe
Works been a Hyperion legendary smg atm , so updates are slow going

7 Likes

So you’re wasting half your resources before finally hitting your targets? :laughing:

4 Likes

Was looking for info on the Hail- will anything else be added?

2 Likes

Eventually(I’m extremely burnt out on the game and this guide was more than i could handle with just my phone), but if you need info on the hail @jefe is the man you’re looking for

3 Likes

I’ll post a shot from my inventory when I can get to my computer.

Edit @Carlton_Slayer :

Damage prefix, Vladof grip and Dahl stock and no scope of course!

4 Likes

There’s a bit about it in this build:

2 Likes

Thanks- Reverend Pain is about to finish Bandit Slaughter later today and I wanted to know what to look for. Still have to decide on an element though… Edit: looks like Dahl barrel, Dahl stock and Vladof grip?

2 Likes

This tickled my funny bone. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Fatale betta have my money! I’m talking Dahla Dahla Bills yall! @farsight37

Perfection! :heart_eyes::star_struck:

I still don’t see the easter egg. WTF @Jefe :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Mouse over the picture of the Tidal Wave to see its title

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:
:rofl::joy:

Edit: very nicely done. that deserve a Mighty Touche good sir. That was so well hidden/subtle that I don’t think I ever would have noticed if you hadn’t told me to move my cursor over the pic. :acmaffirmative:

3 Likes

Little precision on the Hail

You’re better off with the “wild” accessory (rabid prefix for vladof) than with the damage one.

The rabid prefix increases damage as well as fire rate, but decreases accuracy as a tradeoff. Only with the hail, it has a grenadier sight and a fixed pattern, so the loss in accuracy is not even perceptible.

As for the scope, it’s a fixed part on the hail :wink:

3 Likes

It can actually come with the “sights” ( as opposed to scopes ), so Vlad or Torgue ; but it can also come with no scope ( which is preferred for FOV ).

We’re having a big battle about Ferocious vs Rabid on three different threads, so you have been warned. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In short from my end : for characters who crit, Ferocious is better ( Maya, Axton ) ; characters who don’t , Rabid is better ( Gaige, Krieg ).

I’ve compared both with Maya and prefer Ferocious - the accuracy is just enough to land more crits. For Krieg, way better with Rabid - especially with PiP and EE.

3 Likes

Which wouldn’t matter too much for Gaige… OK, that all makes sense. Going to go edit something.

2 Likes

Ah! Didn’t know about the sight … Every hail I ever got had the Vladof sight.

Also, I meant to say grenadier CROSSHAIR above, not sight…

Which makes sense. I never really used the hail on Maya or axton. I’ve used it on Krieg, Gaige and Sal… All of whom will get better results from the Rabid prefix.

If I can be precise (like with Maya or Zero) I’ll usually simply go for a completely different weapon :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Will shields eventually be added to this?

2 Likes

What did you have in mind? My shield guide has a chart which generally indicates the effect of each manufacturer’s parts.

3 Likes

I’m learning! lol I would typically respond to this before powering through the rest of the posts to see if its been answered or not. Trying not to flood the thread with redundant information. @Jefe cleared this up nicely. :innocent:

3 Likes

Thanks for the link- I might have looked at it before but it entirely slipped my mind…

2 Likes

If you want to do-over my formatting post with more updated codes and such, it would be a Good Thing ™.

Stuff like that should be maintained by active membership, anyway.

4 Likes

Noted. I’ll look into the best way of doing this - your formatting post is linked from so many places, simply replacing it would be tricky. But there might be another way…

2 Likes