The best skill in BL2

What’s the single one most awesomest skill of any character (not counting unlocking the action skill)? Is it Critical Ascensi0n? Anarchy? Hellfire Halitosis?? Discuss away!

2 Likes

Release the Beasr > ALL

/Thread over! :smiley:

5 Likes

Silence the Voices. It’s Krieg’s entire personality perfectly distilled into one skill. He’s suicidal, self-harming, and unpredictable (chance to hit self). But if his unpredictability happens to be pointed at you, no amount of praying will save you (melee damage increase). Perfection.

7 Likes

hmm

“F”

or Bloody Revival. Take your pick.

3 Likes

Wreck, reaper, close enough, anarchy are pretty powerful skills.
Of course RTB makes krieg immortal, bloodsplosion is equally super powered

3 Likes

B0re and it’s only one point…

I have never played Krieg so I can’t comment on his skills but many of my friends rave about them.

4 Likes

Phaselock

3 Likes

B0re. Even when playing other characters, I’ll sometimes instinctively line up enemies for a shot and then get disappointed when it doesn’t proc.

5 Likes

Grit is the Best. It is so good, no one is using it because it is so OP.

6 Likes

Bloodsplosion!

5 Likes

Money shot

3 Likes

If we’re including TPS: Pirate Ship Mode. Rolling a full-reversal DPS bump while the 1812 Overture plays gives me a serious feeling of elation every time it happens.

BL2 only: Blood Soaked Shields: turns offensive shields from a novelty into an actual tactic.

5 Likes

Here’s how people voted in a poll I did 3 years ago.

5 Likes

Discord on the poll but no close enough? Seems weird since discord is meaningless and unobtainable without anarchy and CE is so good it makes accuracy somewhat moot

3 Likes

Inspire obviously

It’s so ■■■■■■■ good it’s the best skill in a game it’s not even in

3 Likes

Yawn
Good morning! Bloodsplosion is fun, but I’ll go with the one-point tier one gamechanger that is Anarchy :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Two posts down you will find the reason why some skills were picked, and why some weren’t.

1 Like

Back when I did the poll, I voted for Release the Beast, and I still say that it’s the most awesome skill in the game. It has everything going for it. It’s fun, it’s powerful and it’s a real game changer.

4 Likes

I do this with one of my Mechromancers: I want Blood Soaked Shields and Robot Rampage, but am not otherwise using Anarchy in this build, so I “burn” a point there to access these skills (and I definitely want the four points in Smaller Lighter Faster). Once BSS and RR are tapped, it’s another single point to get Discord so I can turn whatever bits of Anarchy I pick up into a benefit (as opposed to just reloading it away for nothing): no Close Enough needed.

7 Likes

I cant believe i dont see Cloud kill mentioned! A skill that pretty much solo the entirety of NVHM and TVHM.

4 Likes