The biggest mystery in B3

How the heck is Claptrap getting from the Sanctuary 3 cargo hold to bridge throughout the game? The only ways between the two are filled with his arch nemesis: stairs.

Inquiring minds want to know.

4 Likes

He’s maneuvering up the stairs the same way he did in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! Yeah, that’s it, that’s the ticket, yeah! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

He’s blackmailed a cew member into carrying him.

8 Likes

Another mystery where did all the nomads go ?

2 Likes

They wandered off…

9 Likes

Much my like my crippled body that relies on wheels for transportation he is using those amazing triceps to transfer step by step until he reaches the desired destination proving he is the most loyal friend and dedicated member of the crimson raiders!

2 Likes

I guess they got recluted as Enforcers/Militants…?
I wonder about the rats though, they always seemed really indipendent from other bandit clans, I’m not sure if their unique…“culture” would have fit in among the ranks of the Cov.

2 Likes

I didn’t think of the rats and their gangs around pandora. I’d like to know where they’ve gone to as well.

4 Likes

OMG.
I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT.

HE’S THE REAL ENEMY! HE’S THE SEVENTH SIREN!

3 Likes

You’ve been lied to the whole time, my child. Now you know the truth. Join the dark side, admit that sequels suck!!! :joy:

1 Like

Didn’t he get a mod that lets him climb stairs?

Kevin, why do you think Clap loved him so much.

1 Like

They’re living on the Sanctuary III! And remember, we don’t talk about Sanctuary II! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: