The Biggest Nerf of All

Y’all sitting here crying over weak Lyuda and hex heals but u missing the biggest nerf of all is that spinning wait screen to look at your hot Vault Hunter’s perfect chiseled body.

Look at zer0’s sexy bum here!!!

Whispers

Look at it…

Screaming in Torgue

YOU CAN’T DO THAT IN BORDERLANDS 3 SCREEN, VAULT HUNTERS!

Wanna look at some scenery?! NO. “Unbalanced!” they said!!!

Wanna slowly pan around your hero and admire their amazing pecs? Their badass meCH?! THEIR ADORABLE PET SKAG?!?!?

N O O O O

Fun police!!!

Mister Torgue himself, who is too BADASS to get an account here, told me how much the devs screwed up because, and I quote, “THERE AREN’T EVEN EXPLOSIONS IN THE BACKGROUND!!!”

No. If you’re crying about Moze and the grenade fun time sadness, or the Fl4k’s critical gross time, you have no idea how hard others have it.

I…will…never…see…my…Zane’s…asssssets…while…he …stands…over…a…waterfall… and for that, I will not forgive.

EDIT!!! : some of you have pointed out that you can spin your character around by entering the group select menu in the corner of the screen. While spinning your character like a super explosive wielding ballerina is admittedly awesome, THIS ISNT PANNING THE CAMERA LIKE A BADASS

ALSO!!!: photo mode is a good idea, but THIS ISNT PANNING THE CAMERA LIKE A BADASS

ALSO ALSO!!! : Thank you for the feedback, that is very nice of u, and much appreciated.

9 Likes

You can. Go over to the name title in the top right corner.

1 Like

Also: Photo mode lets you get all proctologist on your VH if you’re so inclined. I do miss the rotating view - one of the best in my opinion for demonstrating what the various video setting changes would look like over a variety of terrain.

2 Likes

You can turn your character after the title screen. Press the edit group button while at the main menu screen then rotate with the right thumb stick.

2 Likes

While spinning your character in circles nothing less than awesome, this isn’t spinning the ENTIRE CAMERA!!!

DISAGREE! what is our vault Hunter looking at? NOTHING! THEY NERFED THE VIEW

This is a really good point about this major nerf to the game!

You can also turn your character in the quick change.

1 Like

Can’t disagree, it was a neat little touch in BL2, miss it in this game.

2 Likes

But can you turn the entire world?!? Didn’t think so!!!

I agree with this

2 Likes

The piano Nerf is the biggest of all nerfs, and one I won’t stand for

5 Likes

Appreciate this thread. And Zero’s assets.

1 Like

Ain’t gonna lie - have walked up to every piano I’ve seen so far trying to play them. Twice. :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m glad someone else gets it

1 Like

Oh my gosh! I can’t believe it I forgot about that! Clearly this is intended to ruin all the fun. What are they going to next!? — My memory of killing crawmerax for the first time?!

1 Like

I agree with OP to a point fun rotation ahoy!

But the internet says this is the biggest nerf in the world

Maybe they can add it as an Iron bear attachment in a DLC

Would be fun to see a bunch of bandits with huge sucker darts where their faces were. Like a bunch of demented cannibal daleks.

4 Likes

All the chainsaws lying around Ambermire, and I can’t use even one of them.
I will never forgive Gearbox for this. I want my money back.

2 Likes

Highest damage weapon by far, right behind using the camera angles on the load screen to despawn them. Oh wait, you can’t use that! They nerfed it!

This is the measured and appropriate response

2 Likes

And why is there not a flaming badass gun?! A flaming badass with a flaming badass?! Are the creators even trying anymore?!

2 Likes

I have too. I als try to flick strings on the occasional banjo I see. However if you melee a box of Torgue’s Splodios ceresl tge box plays a guitar riff.

2 Likes

I wanna “proc” some of those bandit babes with my “gun”, oh baby…wait, what does a proctologist do?

AW GROSS!!!

1 Like