The BL1 Random Talk Thread

(Boring Ol' Album Cover) #221

Yeah. It was fun driving you off cliffs :P.

Maybe we should do a Knoxx run with me as Melee Brick so I can show you first hand me PUNCHING Knoxx to death :P.

(Danger! Excitement! Mustaches! ) #222

Ohhhhh, I can’t play for all of august, it depends on when we start if I can play or not then

(Boring Ol' Album Cover) #223

I’ll try to shoot for end of this month.

([7-28 | Celestial Harmonia]) #224

Be glad I hadn’t the chance yet to shoot my Skully with you in a Racer :stuck_out_tongue:

Sure. Atleast someday before your move.

(Boring Ol' Album Cover) #225

In before I fail horribly on the first attempt :P.

([7-28 | Celestial Harmonia]) #226

And me laughing my ass of at your expense :stuck_out_tongue:

(I can win! I feel great! I CAN DO THIS!!) #227

Any time really. Unless my computer fries (knock on wood) I’ll be gaming till the day I die lol.

(... you can also call me Marla.) #228

I’ll see how fast I can put my thoughts to paper for uni stuff… I say next week maybe. Not 100% sure though.

Are we going to solely rely on sniping? <__< I was wondering about that…

(Boring Ol' Album Cover) #229

You say my post about still needing to build my computer, right? I have the case ordered, after that I can get help picking the parts and building it. I said I was shooting to have it built by the end of this month.

I am. Stouty is going to be Atlas Roland. You can pick a limitation for your Mord.

(... you can also call me Marla.) #230

K, sry! I’m a bit unfocused today. I’ve been up 12h already. Not much sleep. @_@
I’ll see what Mord Build I’ll play… maybe pistol/revolver or meelee. I don’t have as much exp with the other toons. So Lilith focused. I love elements… XD

(Boring Ol' Album Cover) #231

Shotgun/Melee Mord is always fun. As long as you know how to stay alive (ask Kitty if you need help) it should be a good experience for you.

([7-28 | Celestial Harmonia]) #232

I would say sniper Mordi.
Though, personally made a hybrid (so to speak) of Gunslinger, Sniper and Assassin.

(Boring Ol' Album Cover) #233

But I’m playing Sniper Lilith. We’d be fighting over snipers.

([7-28 | Celestial Harmonia]) #234

In that case (actually forgot that you wanted to go for sniper Lil’) I would say Assassin actually. Gunslinger is a rather popular choice (not a bad one, don’t gett me wrong). But Assassin Mordi can be really fun aswell.

From my experience, it is not uncommon to 1/2 shot Lance units with, you guessed it, the Serpens provided that his kill skills are active.

(I can win! I feel great! I CAN DO THIS!!) #235

oh been meaning to ask @Fluffypancakes10 @m0rla @ACNAero

Is there any days of the week you guys are just totally off limits? example for me: my work forces me to have no time what so ever on Saturday and Sundays, and Monday and Tuesday chances are I would only be able to play with the guys because I can only play from like 7-12pm EST. Wednesday-Friday I’m free pretty much anytime assuming I am not in some sort of family gathering.

(Boring Ol' Album Cover) #236

That’s good for me. Apart from what I said about not having standardized work times and being significantly busier in the winter. We can just work around that whenever possible.

And an update, my computer case arrived today so I should hopefully get a chance with my co worker to start picking out parts.

(I can win! I feel great! I CAN DO THIS!!) #237

lol funny thing is I also had a co-worker help pick out parts, and build my computer.

(Danger! Excitement! Mustaches! ) #238

I can’t play anytime on August, and I should be available most nights, unless something comes up (which may happen)

(Boring Ol' Album Cover) #239

@Stouty22 @Fluffypancakes10 @m0rla

Something I forgot to mention is that I’m afraid of Scythids. I’m so afraid of them I learned all their spawn points just so I can avoid them, and after my first character I didn’t do any side missions that involved me having to fight them. You guys (and maybe girl) cool with taking them out yourselves and me doing something else that doesn’t involve them?

(The quick and the dead) #240

I <3 full Deeps Mord.