The BL1 Random Talk Thread

(Matīss Lociks) #241

I think that scythids are very cute. They gives me impression like they’re cute bunnies trying to act tough and failing in process. The sqeaking sound is just adorable and they’re cute slugs. Easy xp and nice target practice.

(Is this thing on?) #242

But they just want to hug your face! I suggest you volunteer to take out the spiderants while the others take out the scythids. :smiling_imp:

(Boring Ol' Album Cover) #243

I have a feeling they’d rather do this to my face…

Major gore warning

Hey, Spiderants are my favorite BL1 enemy :slight_smile: Only thing that worries me is running out of ammo during the fight since I won’t have a Specter ammo regen com yet.

Speaking of coms, what should all of us go for until we get the com we want? How many of us should have team coms and how many of us will be selfish damage dealers?

([7-28 | Celestial Harmonia]) #244

Fear of insects?
We can shake hands. Though Scythids are more annoying than scary.

(Boring Ol' Album Cover) #245

Really? Did you forget when you and raiN were messing with me trying to figure out ways to get Scythids to attack me in real life? :P.

([7-28 | Celestial Harmonia]) #246

I don’t remember everything, you know.

(I can win! I feel great! I CAN DO THIS!!) #247

I usually stay true to form with my manufacture playthrews. Aka will be touching ONLY atlas gear. I wont even pick up none atlas things to sell.

(Boring Ol' Album Cover) #248

So, if the wiki is accurate, you won’t have any com since Atlas doesn’t make any Roland coms except for the loyalty com. Sure you can’t just wear a Support Gunner or Tactician until you can wear the Loyalty com?

([7-28 | Celestial Harmonia]) #249

Unless you go for Jakobs, I think it’ll be a no-go. Unless someone takes the rules less strict than I would.

(band) #250

Was running through some Underdome stuff, and like many others, thought of little quality of life improvements for the DLC. Stuff like enemies dropping loot, end of round loot being decent for once, maybe even weapons getting proficiencies, stuff that you can walk away from the DLC with and feel you’ve made progress other than the achievements.

@Dopefiend, @Mr_GJ, @SleepMaster, and anybody else that might know:

Would it violate ToS to make alterations to Mad Moxxi’s to do stuff like this? I know GBX isn’t a fan of people changing droprates, but loot-wise all we’d be doing is enabling the already existing loot to drop.

If it’s legal and all, would it be possible?
Here, I’ll tag @joe_king, mebbe he’ll know about the ToS stuff.

(Watcher on the wall) #251

Based on previous discussions we (moderators and the like) have had about this sort of thing, any mod that alters the drop rate is preferred to stay off this forum.
Unless an administrator deems it otherwise.

(band) #252

Oh, ok. Looks like it won’t work. Ok then, thanks.

( The Dogs Bollocks) #253

PC guys can do it though, can’t they?

(Watcher on the wall) #254

PC guys can do any mod they please. But in terms of what is allowed to be posted on this forum, mods that change drop rates are not allowed here at all.

(Boring Ol' Album Cover) #255

@Stouty22 @Fluffypancakes10 @m0rla

I still have yet to order BL from Amazon, but I am well on my way to being ready for that playthrough.

(Danger! Excitement! Mustaches! ) #256

@ACNAero

Did you build it yourself? Looks pretty sweet

(I can win! I feel great! I CAN DO THIS!!) #257

First of all…

Second: i see gigabyte so thumbs up from me, and I also see you have the weird upside down build like me lol.

(Boring Ol' Album Cover) #258

Nope. A co worker has his degree in computers and he used to build computers for a living. He offered to help me out.

I works though, and that’s all I care about :P.

(Boring Ol' Album Cover) #259

@Stouty22 @Fluffypancakes10 @m0rla

Well, I have BL1 ordered (among other games) but Amazon is thinking that it won’t be here until July 31. Sorry fluffy and morla, we might have to postpone the playthrough if you two can’t play in August :/.

(I can win! I feel great! I CAN DO THIS!!) #260

Oh… why didn’t you just get it threw steam? Thought for sure you would have just grabbed a digital copy.