The BL1 Random Talk Thread

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #343

So we can’t get 600+ damage shattering Bastard :disappointed:

(odiscordia) #344

Wonder if that was on purpose or just another oddity. Like how Lance will use shottys but never drop them

(odiscordia) #345

That’s cool that means I have the best! Bwahahaha

(kills Craw with Knoxx's Gold) #346

Hang on, really? I thought Loot Goon chests could contain them…are they not normal red chests?

(Borderbutts Master) #347

Me, zjapper, and a few others farmed for hours on seperated accounts. Not one one of us ever got a support machine gun.

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #348

Would anyone help to identify material on this gun? @Kurtdawg13 @billthebetta @Geomason

(band) #349

Atlas mat1 vs mat2 is difficult to spot, but the easiest way to check by eye is to ask yourself “does this white seem to reflect light?”

I’ll have to check with gearcalc, brb.

@technikal
mat1, which gives it the Fearsome prefix and thus better damage.

what
this gun has the best damage when it’s mat1, it beats out mat2 and mat3

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #350

So if it would be mat2 that will have White prefix?

Just compared and mat3 with this parts have 1450 damage.

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #351

Ok, so now I think I know how to differentiate material mat1 from mat2. Thanks @billthebetta
Mat1

Mat2

(band) #352

According to gearcalc, yes.

To be honest, White material is still tough for me to spot. I think on some of my characters I carry around a White gun just so I can drop it for easy comparison. mat2 just seems to be “clean and bright”

(odiscordia) #353

Sorry if this is too off topic but it seems on enough to me. I was just wondering if anyone was like me and hadn’t ever got around to playing the game Rage. It has a ton of BL DNA in it. It’s pretty much BL, fallout3, and farcry2 had a mutant three some baby. The graphics style is very similar, leaning a bit more towards traditional realism. But it’s there for sure. Anyhoo if ya maybe needed break from BL but wanted something similar like I did, check it out.

(kills Craw with Knoxx's Gold) #354

Its sitting on the shelf waiting to be played…maybe I’ll unwrap it and give it a shot.

(odiscordia) #355

If you can get past the fact it’s basically just a mash of other games it’s mindless entertainment for awhile. The graphics are pretty incredible sometimes for a decade old game

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #356

So I just realize that I have two exact same double stingers, the only difrent is value and barrel.

barrel3 twisted^

barrel3^

(odiscordia) #357

Mysteries of borderlands1…1) why is there no “incendiary crystal harvest” ?..2) why does Marcus lie all the time? (Maliwan and tourge hush money?) 3) why does barrel0 exist? …stay tuned for further entries as they randomly pop into my tired brain…