The BL1 Random Talk Thread

(The quick and the dead) #141

Don’t be afraid to kill a few of the minions just to rebuild health and shields, having higher health and enough time between being downed restores the second wind timer to it’s full length (as you no doubt know, multiple downs in short succession=shorter 2nd wind time). Be sure you’re running Quick Charge and Stat in your build their amazing survival skills.

(Boring Ol' Album Cover) #142

So… Everything I was doing already. Basically just have to have good RNG with the minion spawn and Craw attacks. But thanks for taking your time to help.

(The quick and the dead) #143

You should use a masher on craw himself, and relevant elemental weapons for minions (e.g. Orion, Hellfire, Crux for example), run heavy gunner for DPS.

(Boring Ol' Album Cover) #144

I’m actually trying to run with my Rifleman build. And Tha is an Ajax Ogre, a Draco (I honestly might take the Hellfire advice for this), a Serpens, and a Nemesis. I think it’s just the Draco that’s not procing enough…

([7-28 | Celestial Harmonia]) #145

How much I would love to recommend the good ol’ Draco, the Hellfire is the better choice for the raid.

(kills Craw with Knoxx's Gold) #146

Yep, or even just a solid fire revolver. You want to kill those things, you need procs!

(The quick and the dead) #147

well no wonder killing craw is being hard for you, ditch the ogre and use a masher, you’d be amazed how much better it is at killing craw, nothing matched mashers for killing mr. loot pinata.

Edit: You can prolly run Heavy Gunner without respecing and get all of its effects since I’m pretty sure you’re running Impact, Overload, and Metal Storm.

([7-28 | Celestial Harmonia]) #148

Non-ele and shock work best against Craw.

(Boring Ol' Album Cover) #149

Which version? I’ve got both perfect 5th line versions.

(The quick and the dead) #150

42% damage is probably more valuable in that fight. either does work well though.

(Boring Ol' Album Cover) #151

I thought so. However, my NE Atlas AR590 mat 3 barrel 4 was doing less damage than my AR20 Ajax Ogre was. And I was able to beat Craw first try as Brick (no speed glitch) with a Hammer. I guess I’ll have to fight my stubbornness of resisting changing gear and try a Masher.

([7-28 | Celestial Harmonia]) #152

I vaguely remember using the Orion myself, back then when I still played as Roland.

Anyway, 2 shot Mashers should do the trick.

(Boring Ol' Album Cover) #153

Ok, which one?

Or

([7-28 | Celestial Harmonia]) #154

Hey, whenever we fight Craw I need to change my own loadout aswell. Even having to use the Hellfire, and you know how I think about maliwan.

([7-28 | Celestial Harmonia]) #155

Jakobs, no-brainer if you run Gunslinger.

(Boring Ol' Album Cover) #156

No, for Roland :P.

([7-28 | Celestial Harmonia]) #157

Does your build include firerate boosts? Jakobs.
Otherwise Dahl for easier handling.

Otherwise, I do have a Atlas Masher you can borrow/maybe keep.

(Boring Ol' Album Cover) #158

Dahl it is.

I think it should also be noted that whenever fighting any tough boss (Craw, Elispe/EOS, ect.) in the BL series, I have a “run in circles away from the boss like a p*ssy” fight style :P.

([7-28 | Celestial Harmonia]) #159

Nah, that’s called the COA (chaotically avoiding attacks) tactic.
Then again, my playstyle is rather chaotic, even on a sniper character.

(Boring Ol' Album Cover) #160

I don’t know why, but CAO sounds like it could be the name of an 80s Hardcore Punk band.