The Borderlands Humble Bundle

We’ve teamed up with 2K and Humble Bundle to bring you the Humble Borderlands Bundle! This new bundle features two full games, add-on content for Borderlands and Borderlands 2, a Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel discount voucher, and more – a total value of $146! The bundle is available now through July 7.

Proceeds from the Humble Borderlands Bundle will benefit the Videogame History Museum / The National Videogame Museum. Click here to learn more about how the Videogame History Museum is helping to preserve and archive the history of the video game industry!

Pay what you want and receive:

• Borderlands
  • The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned add-on campaign
  • Mad Moxxi’s Underdome Riot add-on campaign
    -The Secret Armory of General Knoxx add-on campaign

Those who pay more than the average price will also receive:

• Borderlands 2
  • Psycho Pack add-on
  • Mechromancer Pack add-on
  • Creature Slaughterdome add-on
  • Coupon for 75% off Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel in Humble Store

Those who pay $15 or more will receive all of the above, plus:

• Borderlands 2 Season Pass, which includes all four add-on campaigns (Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty, Mr. - Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage, Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt, and Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep)

• Headhunter 5: Son of Crawmerax add-on

• Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2

• Coupon for 25% off merchandise in the 2K Store

5 Likes

This is probably the best deal to date. Anyone who wants to get a friend into this franchise, this is your chance.

This deal is absolutely awesome.

For this price I might just pick up an extra copy for somebody else if they ever want to get into Borderlands.

Whoops! My links broke. All fixed :smiley:

That’s a nice bundle :smile:
Though the only thing I’d like to see now is a complete skins pack at a good price :smiley:

Is borderlands 1 for the ps4?

looks like its just a resaleing of the old pc versions, Sense XBOX is now backwards compatiable they seem to be trying to make a quick resale of their games. hope everyone sends all their donations to a worthy cause and not to the devs and company, Im all for helping out worthy causes, but cant see rebuying something over a 3rd time. especially for for any system. Allready paid for all this on ps3 and then the PS4 HC, so already paid twice, cant do it a 3rd for just pc. Wish they had something new to do this for, hay GB, why not do this for you new upcoming game, say we buy it or preorder and so much money goes to this charity, that sounds good. Now for anyone who has never bought or played these games, this is a deal for you to get now, on your PC etc. rather stick to the new games,

Wut?
Humble Bundles are always PC/Mac/Linux or Mobile. Only one has ever been for console by ol’ mate Nintendo.

1 Like

my bad, never bought a humble bundle, I stand corrected for the console thing, not for console only PC etc. got ya, still just a resale

Just registered here to let you know - I almost bought the bundle with price above currently average.

But then, I read this: “German customers will receive a low violence Steam key for Borderlands and its DLC.”

I am russian, who lives in Germany, but also Russia. Hence, the only way to get the uncut version is to do likewise illegal activity like buying via friends and so on, I refused to purchase it. And I am not into getting also illegal binaries to get my Steam account blocked. Is it problem with government? Steam? Or perhaps you? I guess with you, because a lot of other games offer uncut version in Germany, or set disable blood, which can be easily enabled if wanted. Without all this kindergarten.

Just so you know guys, that was a spoon of dirt right into my tea. пока.

If only there were a way one could make it appear like they and their computer are in another country. That would surely allow one to get around asinine laws.

This is truly an awesome deal. Kudos to Gearbox, 2k, and HumbleBundle for making this one happen.

This is truly the best deal…Oh, it’s such a pity as the ideal offer here is not apply and available at my country.