The Borderlands Show returns on February 11th at 8am PST!

Hey everyone!

No additional hotfixes this week! Hotfixes from previous weeks are still applied at the main menu. Make sure to hang out on the menu screen until you see a sign that says “hotfixes applied” appear.

As always, if you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, fill out a ticket for Borderlands 3 on support.2k.com!

Make sure to tune-in to the Borderlands Show on February 11th at 8am PST/11am EST/4pm GMT!

3 Likes

I hope we get the patch next week. And maybe some Valentines Day gift/event.

3 Likes

Aww :frowning:

A̶n̶y̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶b̶i̶g̶ ̶p̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶p̶o̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶d̶?̶

Edit: wow I can’t read, sorry everyone :cold_sweat:

So, stay tuned on Tuesday next week and your question shall be answered. I doubt you’ll hear anything before then.

2 Likes

We have a patch coming this month! :slight_smile:

Like @VaultHunter101 mentioned, you’ll get a bit more information on timing during the Borderlands Show.

1 Like

Are there any updates on bug fixing the numerous cosmetic items in the game that aren’t dropping properly? I have been waiting so start TVHM on all four of my characters so I can ensure that i get all of those items from mission rewards.

I have been waiting for these fixes for months and would like at least assurance that the issue will be fixed soon.

Edit: PC by the way. I was told that the issue was fixed for NOG Mask before but that is not the case on PC. It is still not being awarded properly.

3 Likes

I’m sure you guys are hard at work @Noelle_GBX , really excited to hear about this upcoming patch, maybe we get some more Moze lovin in the next patch??? cheers :relaxed: :bear:

2 Likes

It’s still bugged for PS4, and I think XOne too.

1 Like

I had bad information the first time. We’re still looking into the issue and should hopefully have more updates on this soon.

4 Likes

Looking forward to reading a summary about the show afterwards. Unless they’ve finally figured out how to balance content to show length.

1 Like

Insanity that there are still no fixes for the menu lag on ps4.
Or the fact everything shows up “new” every time I open the bank.

Yet no hot fixes this week.

Completed so many bug fix forms only to get ridiculous disconnected responses.

I have seen others complain about it on the forum and I have friends dealing with the same issues. Yet nothing…?

I am exhausted in dealing with the disconnect of the “help”, I don’t think they play.

It is obvious nobody seems to give a ■■■■, but I am still hopeful one day they will address these issues.

Until then, I will play sparingly, the game is fun but, my patience is thin and I keep logging off in disgust.

2 Likes

Yay no nerfs!

2 Likes

yeah, i’ve been holding off on technical nogout with all my characters because of the nog mask glitch on xbox one

If you have physical version you can get it, it works fine on 1.00 revision.

nah, digital copy

1 Like

It exists on XB1 too. I totally agree the lag is a bummer they addressed it in December probably to the extent of what a hotfix can. My guess is that most of our split screen complaints have to be addressed via a patch than a hotfix. Here is hoping they fix the lag and font size. I really want vertical split but I am more hopeful for the other two this month than that. If they at least address the lag and font size Ill pick up the DLC next week but Im not putting more money in a game that the primary way I play is too buggy to really enjoy.

1 Like

Damn, I’ll miss this due to work so I’ll not be able to put a thread together for the notes.

Sounds like another mod will be getting an extra task :upside_down_face:

Or just do it late, I’m sure we will survive. :+1:

Nothing stops the community doing it either though. And others watching to pitch anything the OP misses to them.

1 Like

So no notes on the two micro patches earlier this week?

All good. Looking forward to next week. Excited to see what’s coming up this year.