The Borderlands Show

Lets start by saying, THANK YOU GEARBOX for everything you put into this game, and for what you will be adding to it in the future!

I wanted to take a moment of your time to talk about The Borderlands Show on youtube, and how much I appreciate these videos. It means a lot to see and hear about gearbox being so transparent with their fanbase. I have never posted on these forums before and hearing how you listen to your fans just made me want to say something.

In the latest video, Episode 3, there was a moment that struck a chord with me. It was at 49:45 where Randy describes EXACTLY what I love about Borderlands. Sometimes you just HAVE to use a weapon to actually determine it’s practicality for your own play style. Just looking at stats isn’t enough! Personal preference is turned up to 11 when you have this kinda variety, and having that bank storage increase makes me horny for legendaries again! lmao I used to get so pissed off when a legendary dropped and I had NO room. I’d have to stop whatever I was doing and open my inventory just to decide which item to get rid of. And then back at Sanctuary, the lost loot machine just dumps legendaries onto the floor, and I’d have to do that all over again. I spent a lot of time trying to pick and choose weapons, rather than playing by the end game. Thank you very much for listening and increasing the bank storage!

I did hear something I’ve been thinking about the ENTIRE time I’ve played the game, and that was when they read the mailbag and talked about “loot marking.” Diablo 3 would be a good place to start looking at how to implement a feature like this. Where you just click a button to mark it as junk, favorite, or just to pick up. It could be done with the d pad. One option is where it only applies when standing on a piece of gear for more than a few seconds, and another could be like, holding down one of the directions on the d pad for junk or favorite?
RUN WITH IT GUYS!

3 Likes