The Companion: who else loves it?

Jakobs just wins that category all the way around as far as I’m concerned. This gun is based off of what i’d call a space western. Jakobs let’s me make Borderlands lean toward that as well lol. I love them

1 Like

I like it, but I don’t have much use for it. It’s my second favorite reference item in the game so far, though. The first being that shield which references Hellsing Abridged.

(Edit: Looking into it, it’s allegedly supposed to be referencing a Buffy quote, but the Hellsing Abridged connection is almost equally appropriate and far more amusing to me.)

1 Like

I agree with that. I love Firefly and was just blown away by the Inara/Mal reference. I was a little less enamored with the weapon itself. I mean, the weapon is fine, but it is no Duc.

1 Like

I think it’s probably my favorite revolver, especially on bullet regen Moze. You just fire non-stop and feel really good doing it.

1 Like

Yeah that’s exactly how I’m using it with Moze. The increased magazine size and bullet regen with it is great.

I love it too but its paled in damage by the Maggie but I still use it all the time .

Until you get -normal, +elemental :smiley: Then it rips.

1 Like