The Coronavirus/COVID-19 Thread

Honestly, that’s what I have been trying to do for decades. Social anxieties don’t mix well with crowds of shopaholics gone wild.

3 Likes

More the point is that CV phobia is invading her dreams. That nightmare wasn’t paranoia, it was an actual nightmare. She doesn’t like malls or big retail at the best of times.

1 Like

Oh FFS I replied like a Vulcan earlier lol xD

I’m surprised I haven’t got covid nightmares yet with how stupid works gotten…

My mall nightmares most of the time, it gets fricken mc escher… Then the boss gets pissed off at me and im like OH FFS THAT PARKING LOT IS A ■■■■■■■ MAZE THAT DEFIES LOGIC AND HES PISSED AT ME LOL!

3 Likes

If I ever happen to see a sign for the ‘M C Escher Mall’, I’ll know where you work! Endless escalators to nowhere.

3 Likes

I’d rate it a Would Use Mall/10. Sounds like a step up from the local shopping opportunities given I tend to agree with Cur on appropriate shopping times.

4 Likes

The bizarre part is the mall seems be stored on my “subconscious hard drive” that it really doesn’t change to much haha. It’s two story, yet TARDIS in the inside that its like… god even wording it is a mental BSOD…

Imagine having to disinfect that monster for covid… or would covid get lost…

1 Like

eschercity

3 Likes
1 Like

My mask is a cooling fabric tube, its not optimal but its the only thing I can tolerate with my autism sensitivities. I sweat ALOT and I get a bit agitated from said sweat on the face (something I need to avoid to able to function normally, the more agitated I get my ability to function lowers). It’s better then not wearing anything!

With the cooler weather I may be able to to wear something thicker though!

1 Like

I wonder if the UA mask would work for you, since it’s designed for people who are likely to be sweating?

1 Like

I’ll have to check out sports chek after work and see if they have any in stock!

The UA mask is very very nice, expensive but nice. I’d get the mileage out of it for work though.

And theres an antimasker nutcase in the mall asking people to sign her petition. You can see the ■■■■■■■ crazy in her eyes… my co workers are gonna have fun… thankfully I’m not on today.

There have been a few incidents in BC but this one takes the cake.

I’m a little unimpressed by CBC’s decision to include a video of the assault. The photo says plenty. I didn’t watch it since I’m not Roman.

1 Like

I think this fits better here than in Pics.

4 Likes