The Dragons got me tripping in finesse, another one!

Dragons got me tripping in finesse. I had to try one more time. Total time it took was less than 3 hours inclusive for both kills. Each took about 5-10 tries.

Round 2:

Round 3:

3 Likes

The current first and second place Time Trial records are 16.1 and 16.8 seconds ; third place is 17.2 seconds - so yours nestles in there somewhere.

:+1:

Edit : @EternalEnigma - just so you know that run is actually 17 seconds.
Start @ 0:21 and end @ 0:38 ( that’s based on the red dots in the mini-map which is the accepted method in the TTs )

Still awesome though.

2 Likes

Ah the timing was a bit different in movie maker that shows nanoseconds as well. The difference was 16.4. Similarly in Nemo video his kill is 16.1 but on youtube its 17 sec.

Regardless i love how clean i got the kill within a day of the first kill.

@Jefe you think its still worth submitting into the time trial thread?

2 Likes

I think you’d need to determine whether it beats the number three spot. YouTube is the reference, so it would be treated as 17 point something seconds. If it comes out at more than 17.22, then no. I have no idea how to time it accurately to the 10th of a second.

@nat_zero_six , @FailyFailracer and @LexAnarchy : any input?

3 Likes

3 straight bloodsplosion kills is amazing. You only used skin mods right? they might accept it as well, dunno.

3 Likes

I always time my kills from when the name appears until it disappears, except Terra. I’m not sure if that’s the correct way though. Awesome kills either way! :smiley:

4 Likes

@Jefe i could screenshot the time stamps from movie maker? Unless moviemaker has a timer overlay?

@nat_zero_six yes I dont do gameplay changes mods. All changes are visual (i.e. money is green, non-unique get a different skin, etc)

@LexAnarchy thats what i did my measurements at to, i get somewhere around 16.446s. I can go back and check again.

I am just happy the last kill was quuick

3 Likes

Why do I listen Low Moral Fiber man’s voice? in the last video? Ah… There’s another guy’s voice in the first one. Anyway funny.:grinning:

yup that is molmf. and the other one is mopiod. Mopi usually do challenge runs.

1 Like

@Jefe

@LexAnarchy

Start time per my original Shadowplay export
Op8%20dragon%20kill%20start%20time

End time as per my Shandowplay export
Op8%20dragon%20kill%20end%20time

2 Likes

Good for 2nd. Submit it. Hope it gets accepted.

2 Likes

@kbk160008
Cool, I edited the videos again to make them less…chatty!!

3 Likes

Oh… It’s shame. I liked it!:weary:

3 Likes