The Droughts Skagzilla Truck?

So, I was finishing up exploring in The Droughts this morning and I watched a unique vehicle, a truck called Skagzilla (I think) spawn from one of those vehicle garage in the wall things.

The vehicle and the four people inside were all level 12-13 (I was level 9 and they were a couple-few levels higher than any other enemies in the entire Droughts area).

I hijacked the truck but it started taking enemy fire and died VERY fast…like incredibly, ridiculously fast…like almost instantly!

Anyone else seen / encountered this vehicle?

Thanks in advance.

Click spoiler text for question, thanks.

3 Likes

I found it before I’d even left Pandora. If I remember right I just drove away with it and got it to the Catch-a-ride.

1 Like

I tried sooo hard to save it!

Did it unlock any Catch a Ride stuff for you?

@Genericktag

1 Like

Hard to tell. It was the first Technical I hijacked so it unlocked that vehicle for me and was sort of my base parts.

1 Like

Cool, thanks!

1 Like

Story progression in the Drought provides you with a technical as well iirc.

2 Likes

Oh you’re right. I may actually be remembering things I did in the wrong order.

1 Like

I managed to grab one on Promethea with a shock turret. It is Torgue-levels of awesome.

2 Likes

Read somewhere that it can spawn with monster wheels, so I checked over and over and over and over again. No luck. Might just be bs.

1 Like

It unlocks the Skag paint job (and the technical if you haven’t completed the refueling mission).

1 Like