The easiest way to 'No Moxxi-Brawn Deputy' for the first time

Thanks. Beast com ensures wide choice of relics, not only D Badge.

4 Likes

i have dabbled in the Brawn tree. Here is what I did a while ago…

4 Likes

You know about some style. choice on HURT uppercut make me think so. And actually it helps. But if I had grog ROM combo like you explained, would go with the killskill of Gunlust tree. And the icon of two pistol skill.
But It is true that abandoning middle finger is not easy to commit.

3 Likes

Oh I’ve been watching everything @kbk160008 has been doing closely since joining here :smiley:

4 Likes

Been watching. If I ever take my second Sal up to level 72, I might go this route - he’s already a solid Brawn build.

4 Likes

Likewise :+1:

Since @Jefe … inspired me? … (perhaps lured or tricked me are better words) into playing Sal again for the first time in ages I set about doing so not with the intent of TT runs (Pimp Sal) as i had last time but just for fun, though i’ll admit i didn’t know what direction to take him and he sits dormant at lvl 47 (I will get back to the game soon :expressionless:) still having not spent any skill points and never killed an enemy while GZing which has been fun and at times and a little challenging, I feel UVHM and end game will be where “the build” will become the focus.

I was going to do the stock Deputy Sal build we, and i suspect almost everyone knows, but @kbk160008’s aka “helpyou helpme” build(s) and showcasing through some excellent gameplay footage has me rethinking.

Great idea to compile everything here for now and the future, and keep up the great work @kbk160008 :+1:
I think getting praise from the likes of @DeputyChuck @Kurtdawg13 & @Jefe for some new thinking is recognition of that so well done.   Great to see especially at this late stage in this games life.

Will do :thinking:     Being a bit of a TT nut and, I think I have a pretty good eye for spotting talent the first time I see it … ( :point_up_2: Magic Slaughter Badass rnd 5) … does have me wondering what someone like @tdh199886 aka Waty with there immense talents with not only Sal but most toons would be able to do :thought_balloon:

5 Likes

However, I already have another post about his adventures in Pandora. (It’s different from the builds I’ve shown here.) And this is a little unrelated, but it’s a bit embarrassing because the nature of the posts here is very different from my own culture. In almost every case in my own, the post is just like the running water. It’s in front of me and disappears into a place I never knew.

Not bad.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I rewrite the comments I added to the post to this comment.

2 Likes

This is something creepy.:shushing_face:

3 Likes

And I’ll tell you about the greatness of “Steady As she goes” in No Moxxi-Brawn Deputy. Perhaps this is a benefit you will not feel if you carry Grog like you did with the builds you introduced. But if instead of that weapon you have a fast-fire shot like slagga and you have a gun in your right hand that spits multiple bullets at once, and if the gun is hitting the enemy constantly, whether Rom is on fire or reloading, The accuracy of the aim point never drops.(It was Chaotic Monk case, I don’t sure with others…but it will)
In that sense, slagga is the best slagging weapon,(Of course it is the best slag weapon except that point. And the big magazine size keeps hitting the enemy and helping to keep the accuracy very good.) especially Bullet go fastfied one. The same goes for LadyFist. The slag probability is good for shooting two shots at a time, but it is better to shoot faster in the case of an aim point.

5 Likes

who needs moxxi? You can Add in recommended weapons and other gear in the OP.

I have seen how the build and it works. Good Job KBK

5 Likes

Good to see you in conversation.:grinning:
And thanks.

4 Likes

First time i see it, I can’t believe it. asking you if it is the patch version, lol. :rofl::rofl:

Submit the build in the Sal Build collection.

4 Likes

I remember that. It was the first day I got to know about UCP. 2nd hearing from you.
And the video was Sal’s BA Round run. with DPUH…in some FFYL. Since then, I kept improved…
Especially after your “I wanna see some Peak run …” invitation.

4 Likes

Resulting to TT placings. :+1::+1:

Some of us don’t like magic slaughter and consider it hard so I am quite surprise that you find digistruck peak harder since you make the magic slaughter looks so easy.

4 Likes

That was the reason I lacked my experience. At that time I believed that the No Moxxi build was not possible where a lot of bullets were fired. (All of the attacks in TinyTna’s DLC can be avoided, but bullets are not.) I do not think it should be easy to say that it is also a limit. I learned from it.

4 Likes

I changed my build just because of you. I don’t have the right coms just yet, but that will subdue in time. You are an inspiration. :wink:

4 Likes

I feel a little strange when you say you got inspiration from me. :warning:
Right! You were community cheerleader.

4 Likes

The RR is better than the Evo when it is constantly attacked and the shield does not have time to recharge. A 20% reduction in damage can be felt with high sensitivity when combined with the killskill “I’m The Jeggernaut”.

You can see that the Nomad Head Crusher’s heavy shield attacks leave 50% HP. I tried to exploit the damage reduction of Titan’s “I’m The Jeggernaut” and came to the conclusion that Beast with RR is better.
3 Likes

Sweet spots of battle always exist. It changes every second or less. Fast movement, smart positioning, that’s all. Accurate shooting is the next topic.

The first marina of this Lighthouse seems to be a good place to practice wise positioning.
2 Likes