The Eldrid Magic Thread: A Place to Discuss Eldrid Magic

This thread is for people to talk about/discuss strategy in Eldrid Magic.

1 Like

@nbrownlie237
Ok… let’s keep this goin’. I do still have some of my old decks if ya wanna try sometime. Includin’ my granddad’s old antique deck. Had a bunch of his stuff stored off world before Menneck for safekeeping.

1 Like

Caldarius:

Maybe some of them could be old enough to match up with my remaining collection. It seems most of my cards are so outdated that-

~stumbles over a pricelist of ancient cards~

Wait…honestly? MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!
#I`M RICHER THAN PHOEBES WHOLE GANG!!!

1 Like

Only if they got the first edition stamp on 'em.
Cuz they did reprints.
They got the first edition stamp?

Damn, they had some good ones back then… See if he had the “Moonlight Molotov Masquerade” special deck - I’ll buy that off ya, straight up. Five hundred credits. And I won’t even play it against ya.

1 Like

Caldarius:

You´ve a clue how long I dwelled in that pit?! Of course they got the stamps!

When I find some idiot to sell them, I can afford to hire Beatrix and pay her research for a clone-line only cloning one Rendain after another - and I´ll kill them all.

1 Like

He did. It’s mine now. And hell no. I ain’t stupid. Those are first edition FOILS.
Plus… it’s the first deck he ever played with me… and…
…
…
…
I ain’t tearin’ up, and NO. Ya can’t have it.

2 Likes

Dammit. My grandfather was at the release-night party for that pack… Now THAT was a night to remember.

1 Like

Yeah. Too bad they burned down the f**kin’ stockroom. Drunken nerds with torches. Only a few of the first editions survived.

1 Like

Eh, coulda been worse. My grandpa got away with a pack in each claw and only a few singed tailfeathers. Trouble is, I got NO idea where the hell he kept them.

2 Likes

In theory, it should still be on Madan, or Menneck, or wherever the hell you’re from. Maybe ya could arrange a little “covert ops” with Captain Ghalt? Rummagin’ through crumbled storage facilities in the dark in enviro-suits with flashlights? Count me out though. Ain’t no way in hell I’m goin’ back there.

2 Likes

drinks

runs in

flips all your tables

scatters your cards

laughs

TURN YOUR MANA SOURCES NOW!!!

2 Likes

drinks more

sheepishly reappears

rights all the tables

resets all the cards - EXACTLY

I â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  love you guys. VALIDATE ME!!!

2 Likes

sets up own table

[Tarot Readings - 9 Credits]

1st customer Tell my fortune?

cards

YOU ARE ABOUT TO WASTE 9 CREDITS!

gets ass brutally kicked, but keeps 9 credits

repeats

3 Likes

crashes into thread

I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT BANDITS MAY BE HIDING INSIDE THIS PREMISES. BANDITS, SHOW YOURSELVES. YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO COMPLY.

5 Likes

The One-Armed Bandit, checkin’ in!

4 Likes

Errrrm… stares at yet another bird/human hybrid

Ummmm… sees that said bird/human hybrid has both arms intact

I am confused…

4 Likes

Ehhhh, long story.

4 Likes

CONFUSION OVERLOAD!

Hovers back to AMA thread

2 Likes

Yeah. Wish me luck askin’ UPR Quartermastery to fund a trip to Menneck, for the sake of EM cards.

Although there is a chance that whoever’s Quartermaster these days played it himself… lemme check that with Ghalt.

1 Like