The End Of The Universe Is Getting Closer Everyday

that must be the delay mere is talking about

CONFIRMED by person above!

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If the post is going to consist of, “PAX was kinda cool, please buy more microtransactions, nothing else to see here, buy our stuff faster, what’s a hot fix?” I don’t see why it needs to take so long.

You guys made a post back in 2016 that was exactly like that; very long and attempting to conceal the impact of nothing is happening. Surely you can do a repeat performance.

I guess I’ll see what the post will detail later.

Maybe, or maybe not. Answer awaits.

Just a reminder for all: Follow the Forums guidelines when you create a post.

Here a link for those who have not read them yet or need to read them again:
Foum Rules

6 Likes

Well… I’m trying to be respectful but there is a giant fall update coming soon and I would like to know what’s in it.

Trying to destroy all the evidence of Coffeeguy’s existence before you release the Battleplan, are you?!

3 Likes

Coffeeguy?

3 Likes

Oh, well-played, Gearbox! Your plan worked, Coffeeguy is officially covered up, and the players will never know the TRUTH…

(Running joke; don’t ask. Sorry for getting off-topic!)

5 Likes

#freecoffeeguy2017?

Did I do it right? :smiling_imp:

Edit: @HandsomeCam that was the first time I typed a “hashtag” and I felt my brain cells decaying, enjoy the show it was a onetime stop!

4 Likes

@loving-hatred Do you have a strong desire for some pumpkin spice now?

… because I do… They were out when I went last week…

1 Like

Nope, I’m not THAT basic

1 Like

You wound me.

Just like Deande’s wound duration on her uppercut will be increased in the coming update which we will hear all about in the coming Battleplan! (Smooth transition back to topic!)

4 Likes

In fear of getting banned; I shall only say that I only hope for the best—THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THIS COMMENT

3 Likes

Dang… Rabid’s been banned. I’m going to miss you.

1 Like

Oh, how I wish bans actually looked like that.

I mean, we could edit a bad post like that, but we don’t.

(I might)

:face_with_monocle:

12 Likes

I find it hilarious. Nothing says “OWNED” like big red letters! nods

5 Likes

I do recall in my early mod days on the old forum, replacing some of a very homophobic post with pink and purple loveliness.

I couldn’t possibly do that now.

(I could)

15 Likes

That is a dark and disgusting power…

Teach me.

6 Likes