The Final hours are upon us

(Rick) #1

Get your matches in, Dragons, for tomorrow we dine in Hell.

(Dr H0 H0) #2

I’m playing at least 3 hours when I get home from work and I might actually consider pub stomping with him for once. I usually hate ruining other peoples fun but tonight the gloves might come off for once to enjoy one last hurrah before he’s crippled.

(Ambra's Arbiter) #3

I only have 10 matches with him. Looking to double that today

(Deandes in crime ) #4

time to rack up those penta kills

(Masterblizak) #5

RIP friend…

Hello darkness my old friend…I’ve come to talk with you again…

(Rick) #6

Well that’s me done for tonight, boys, got some good games in. Few cheeky triples too!

It’s been fun Mr Drake.

Think I’ve got one more in me…

clears throat, inhales

EL DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNN!!!

Big f*ckin’ salute to my luchadors out there!

(Ambra's Arbiter) #7

Just got an accidental triple. I only saw the Ambra and the Galilea and Oscar Mike were collateral. I’ll be sad to see El Dragõn 3.0 go (he’s heading to 2.0 next. 1.0 is preISIC)

(The Art of the Foxtrot) #8

You will ride to the gates of Valhalla, your arms shiny, chrome, and new.

If it’s worth anything, I’ll make it a priority to slow and soften up targets before a friendly El Dragon attacks. Not that you need the help, it’s just your old pal Whiskey being a team player.

(Can't stand ya) #9

I’ve been spamming El Dragon the past few days for old times sake, but it’s been a bumpy ride.

Either I get red bar and can’t splash the side of a barn or I get a decent connection and come up against the hard counter squad.

I went up against Montana, Benedict, Marquis, Kleese and Ernest on one squad :frowning:

Fortunately there’s always the 20-0 games in between.

(wisecarver) #10

Did a run with GulfWulf this morning, advanced Algorithm.
I went Dragon as a fare well, normally I wouldn’t use Dragon on that but…
We got to hear all the special chatter between Dragon and ISIC at the end, so worth it.

(Australian Lite™) #11

I don’t usually play El Dragon that much, but I’ve been getting a couple of cheeky pubstomps in myself recently before he’s patched =D Make hay while the sun shines, and all that.

EL DRAGOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Side note: I want an El Dragon Christmas themed skin. With a santa hat. Call it El Drago-ho-ho-hoon.

(Skeksis Syl) #12

Been just wanting one good game with him before tomorrow but the matchmaking hasn’t handed me a match to warrant breaking him out.

I got potentially 3 hours left in my day to get one in with him. Hope I can get a decent match

(Dr H0 H0) #13

Got some stomps in then did a 10 man dragon fight on echelon which was the most I ever had. We won of course :smirk: and I got to prove once again who is top luchador.

(Look children, it's the end of the world!! :D) #14

11 game losing streak ENROUTE MOTHER****ERS!!!

(Penguin connoisseur.) #15

ISIC: At least we can remember the good times; i’ll never forget your screams of agony after i ripped your arms off. I still have them mounted over my mantelpiece.

(Skeksis Syl) #16

Was able to get a halfway decent match in with him yesterday. Went 15 and 3 while my opposing teams el dragon went 2 and 15. Kind of funny and sad at the same time

(Australian Lite™) #17

Had a great match with him just a couple of hours ago - went 12 for 3 and 18 (not my best) but got a very nice little triple behind the enemy sentry.

(Ambra's Arbiter) #18

Goodish news? He got a very slight buff. A lil more health and clothesline is more offensive

(Dr H0 H0) #19

The health is on top of the nerf so it’s a 40 point nerf still. The Clothesline buff is reverting the huge skill damage nerf they did in the beta so it’s back to it’s prime. That being said I’m still doing fine with him so far.

The few things I noticed so far are his dragonsplash radius was reduced period and not just on the level 2 helix and although it said Fuego’s dot’s were removed they kept them on Dragonfire which makes me happy :grinning:

(Skeksis Syl) #20

What changes have you made to your playstyle and gear? Do you think these were fair and balanced matches?