The Florentine Love/Hate Thread

I thought @khimerakiller was talking about the reload speed. I dind’t see @Eel37 mention that, unless its further up the thread? :wink:

edit: Slagga

3 Likes

Uhh… sure, I guess you’re right. Points were firing thick and fast when I typed that, much like rounds from the inaccurate but still very estimable Slagga.

6 Likes

Tattler is your answer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Sleep well!

4 Likes

Heh, I love the Tattler too - mine’s fire. Maya is my endgame Bandit representative, and she uses it to set things on fire and keep Life Tap on deck while punching the daylights out of stuff. With Scorn and Ruin she doesn’t usually need the Slagga. (And yes, I die a lot)

3 Likes

I don’t really like or use either except for the Florentine on Gaige sometimes. Maya already has great slagging tools and Krieg doesn’t need it. When he does, I use a bouncing betty instead.

3 Likes

You have a lot to answer for @Gulfwulf - when I was reviewing the TG’s, I found something highly suspect :

3 Likes

Grenades aren’t weapons that shoot projectiles. :dukejk: Anyway, MY Krieg doesn’t need it because I don’t use slag regularly. But I would definitely use it if I was playing a Hellborn based Krieg. Since I like blowing sh!t up, I go Mania/Bloodlust and use a SF instead unless I’m playing solo, then I use the bb.

3 Likes

It gives you wings! Which makes it sound like a Red Bull advertisement (I think that was a red bull catch phrase at some point) but still awesome.

3 Likes

I usually use one slagging tool at once on each character.

The Slagga is in permanent residence on my Salvador, the Florentine is on Gaige, a slag Wanderlust pals around with my Krieg, my Zer0 carries a purple Rakehell sniper, Axton carries a Dahl Plasma Caster, and Maya usually has either Scorn or Ruin along with some slag grenade.

I like them all equally.

3 Likes

Doc’s vs Rustlers: Doc’s in BL2, Rustlers in TPS. Doc’s has technically better, but so many classes in TPS have huge accuracy and crit buffs, and enemy AI is terrible so you are better off thinking about when you can’t crit.

Flicker’s effect on Scorn: What’s Scorn?

DP vs other Harolds: DPUH is best if you don’t spam it and use it efficiently. Levelling, other prefixes are better.

93 vs 94 sham: Who cares?

Blight Phoenix: one point for wings I guess

Slagga vs Florentine: Slagga is dramatically superior in every relevant regard.

5 Likes

Playing with fire I see? :smile:

2 Likes

I for one hate Scorn.
The gloves are off now.

3 Likes

I personally have tried playing with scorn and it is not useless but…its just unnecessery
For me its like the point i put if i happen to have 25 in harmony already and even then I usually skip it.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I was going to burn by quoting your original post expressing your desperation at how you just HAD to know if Flicker affected Scorn ; but you went ahead and changed it to something boring.

I was so hoping we could argue about it.
sigh
We get to agree.

5 Likes

But there is nothing to argue about here :smile: while scorn is ok it is completely not optimal for any kind of Time Trial worthy run which means i probably won’t use it.

2 Likes

So, you scorn Scorn? Well, we’ll see what your scornful attitude results in, won’t we? :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

I use scorn, becuase i don’t like thought lock. :man_shrugging:
And i don’t need a slag weapon with it

5 Likes

I use just ruin and don’t feel like i need a slag gun or granade…

1 Like

To each there own. Maya is very versatile

4 Likes