The Fourth Annual "UNOFFICIAL" Hunt 2021

@xkriegor0376 it would be a pleasure to have you taking part in this as well, and its nice to have another zane in the contest

1 Like

@rja @xkriegor0376 @renfried

in regards to wanting to stick to the same start times as the official hunt, i am revising the times as they have changed on the official event.

With that the new times are:

Start: March 1st @ 12:00AM ET / 05:00AM GMT
End: May 1st @ 12:00AM ET / 05:00AM GMT

i have also adjusted this in the opening post and rules

2 Likes

Common mistake, now it is starting at midnight ET, not noon.

The Hunt 2021 official rule set (The Hunt 2021 begins on March 1st at 12:00AM ET and end on March 6th at 12:00AM ET)

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: my bad thats just me misreading it from the website thinking it said pm not am

1 Like

what do you guys think of the changes I have made to the spreadsheet for the unofficial hunt??

any feedback or ideas welcome

1 Like

The rules for Arms Race items now say that you do not need to extract it. You just need to look at the item card. That was something I was dreading.

I know that Joltzdude139 can finish normal mode in less than four hours, but I will set a personal best if I can do it in five days. I’m going to have to break a lot of bad habits.

2 Likes

Oh thats so much better, ill change that in ours as well, yh normally i like doing loads of side quests and taking my time, but with this we need to get to mayhem quickly.

I’m going to be getting to gigamind and then going and doing dlc 1 so I can farm a seeing dead early on and use that, and mainly just use a Maggie when I get to Eden 6 and farm a new one every now and again when I need the damage increase

Hopefully that works for me

1 Like

Thats been updated in the one world drop part of the rules now, plus I added another exception, being the items for DLC 2 that can only world drop

1 Like

I was practicing with Moze and found a level 4 Dastardly Maggie in Marcus’ vending machine. It won’t count for points, but it almost feels like cheating to use it.

1 Like

Omg that would be such a good start to the run, you would destroy everything for the 1st bit with that

On my practice zane at the moment I just finished dlc 1 and am at about 6hrs total, but thats with a fair bit of me having to leave the console temporarily and im at lvl21 and still havnt been to Athenas

1 Like

I want to join in.

2 Likes

Definitely mate I’ll add you in to the table :+1:

1 Like

i will be updating the points on wednesday and friday this week, good luck to everyone and remember to have fun most of all

2 Likes

Bumping in.

Night Hawkin - 3
Skeksil - 3
Killing word - 1
Barrage - 3
Executor - 3
One Pump Chump - 3
Quasar - 3
Carrier - 3

Summary

Day 1 total - 22 pts

2 Likes

How are we tracking points? Just on our own until the end, or can we edit the spreadsheet as we go? I need to add in all my stuff from the official hunt at some point and get going on this one.

2 Likes

Pm me the link to your official page and I’ll add it all to the list, any new drops put pictures as proof in here and list the items as someone has done above, I still need to put mine on here and I’m at 346 points at the moment, so I have loads of pictures to put on :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Blarg, the item page has been disabled on the official hunt page.

2 Likes

My page came up. Try taking my link and replacing "r0gera"with your Hunt2021 id.

The site is slow, but it did come up after awhile.

https://bl3hunt.com/hunter/tr0gera/

1 Like

Yep, found it. Thank you @rja

https://bl3hunt.com/hunter/trenfried/

2 Likes

I’ll get them updated tomorrow and get mine done as well :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes