The infamous Hatred game

(99 HellbornKriegers) #1

Yah, that infamous game. Got an AO rating from the ESRB.

Who’s going to get it?. Mean, has anybody thought about it?

I know that Borderlands, BioShock, GTA, Far Cry, Assasin’s Creed, God of War and all that stuff are “violent”, but Hatred just…don’t really know. Doesn’t make sense to me honestly. It’s completely valid to refuse my arguments, but if it has “kill because I want to kill plot”, for me doesn’t worth it.

May be pointless, but some people say that the pogrammers are NS.

I know this won’t happen, and it is completely understandable to not to happen, but I’d like to hear an opinion from someone of the GBX Staff.

(you can change the song, hun 🌻) #2

(Lucy Daniels) #3

Well. Your post made me curious so I googled a trailer for it.

It looks ■■■■■■■ stupid. But opinions and ■■■■■■■■ and all that.

(Chasing my Imago) #4

Looks hideous and horrific. Also, dumb. If this gets any traction with gamers, it will likely be scrutinized and blamed for youth violence. I worry for the anti-social neck beard that thought this up, and the idiots that green lighted its production.

(99 HellbornKriegers) #5

Hahahahaha, true. Never explained which game it is

Well, here it is: Hatred

Continuing the discussion from The infamous Hatred game:

It was removed from Steam Greenlight. But then they put the game again and the developer received apologies from Newell himself.

([7-28 | Celestial Harmonia]) #6

Looks like a game thats made not for gameplay or having a decent story, rather to stirr up (another) controversy.

Then again, it looks like a storm in a glass of water imo.

(Chasing my Imago) #7

Well, I can’t be a hypocrite and say I support censorship, I just am disappointed in the lack of personal responsibility sometimes.

Aside from that though, the game looks kind of low grade, graphically speaking, and the main character is very 1-dimensional. If I were to guess, I’d say this doesn’t look like it’ll do well. I’d bet most sales will be driven by the likely controversy, and not for the gameplay. Hell, I could be wrong though.

(Jakobs Public Relation) #8

I will probably pick it up on a sale. Just to get a first hand experience.