The Keybinding Options Need To Be Optimized. (Missing Bindings)

I can’t help but notice that there are some in-game options that cannot be rebound or at the very least secretly share bindings with other actions. I was on a stationary turret yesterday and I could not find the button that let me get off of the turret. I tried every button on my key-board, and all of my actions were bound, but I couldn’t get off so I had to save and quit. Luckily I didn’t have to re-do a boss fight, but this was a little inconvenient and now I am restricted from playing with turrets. Not a big deal, but there are more binding issues than this that I cannot currently remember.

If anyone else comes across other key-binding issues like this, please leave a comment so that perhaps Gearbox will be able to find all of these issues easily. I’ll probably make a few replies here myself while I continue to play through the game.

Unable to use level transitions while in a vehicle because the “Use” binding is rebound.

Unable to set a waypoint in the map menu.

-I’m not sure if this is due to a rebinding. The key I’m prompted to use to set a waypoint is “Q”.

Edit: I closed the map menu and re-opened it and was allowed to set a waypoint. Unrelated bug.