The Legendary Packs - Your experience

So I opened 20 Legendary Packs.

Of course I did; because I’m a lunatic.

So RNGJesus, the entity that dictates our sanity, decided to give me two options: On the left there is a high chance that you won’t get what you want after opening all those packs, a crushing disappointment after all the hope you’ve invested in RNGJesus. On the right is a bridge where if you jump off you’re guaranteed to be crushed by the oncoming traffic. Of course, you can achieve the exact same experience by driving a nail through your eyeball.

So I opened the packs with a nail in my hand… and found only 4 new items that I didn’t have. The duplicates that I got which I wanted to replace my weaker ones were weaker than the ones I already owned. 300K credits down the drain and barely got anything to show for it. Some of the stuff that was new were… okay… I guess… I did get the legendary UPR stabilizer at max roll, so that’s good nonetheless.

In the end, I was still really, really, like really sad because of all the crap duplicates I got. Then I remembered that I still had that nail. In next than an instant, I drove that nail into my eyeball.

Is it any wonder why the hospital already knows me by first name basis?

I’ll be blunt. Why do you even play battleborn…?

Everytime i read anything you post is depresive or bitter, seriously you dont seem to enjoy pvp or pve.

2 Likes

That’s rich coming from you.

Weren’t you the person that was glad that I was on PC -given when the PC is suffering the worst case of population retention among the 3 platforms. I was expressing those concerns, but you just laughed it off. Weren’t you happy that I was overall not having a good time?

Whether you spoke in jest or not, it’s pretty obvious which way I decided to take it.

So yeah, I’m still not having a fantastic time in BB -especially how DLC2 looks, plays, feels, and how much time on average I must sink into it. I’m finally done 29/29 characters, and then just deal with Beatrix once she’s out so I don’t need to touch that DLC ever again unless I have to.

One of my primary drives now is to obtain all the legendary gear; the collector part of me demands perfection. But that seems to be quite a hollow way to approaching the game.

-sets up lawn chair-

Well… THIS is going to get interesting…

3 Likes

Well, I got a Go-Go Juice out of it atleast. But overal I didn’t bother much with Legendary Loot Packs.
Also, got 3 of the UPR exclusive legendaries, but sold 2 of them and the last one is just for collection sake.

Please stop talking about each other, instead talk about the game.

Also I recommend to read our Forum Rules again.
Here some short quotes/points from our rules:

• Don´t be disruptive.

• Be constructive!

• Be respectful!

• No personal comments.

If you come across posts which violate our rules (like personal comments/insults) use the flagging system. The moderation staff gets notified and we´ll handle things from there.

Ugh I hate you… I really wanted a go go juice… And a solar sustainer… And executive insurance policy.

But a burning sunset isn’t terrible I suppose. Just not sure how I would use it…

Would’ve given it to you if I could. None of my builds require it.

I just think it’s kinda neat. Dunno if I would use it(or if the numbers I remember it having being accurate for that matter…)

Bought 3 legendary packs. Got a Lenore’s Lament, Culling Spike, and Shadoculars.
Got every other new faction legendary from commander packs.

My friend just bought the regular faction loot packs and they just refunded themselves so he could get more legendaries. He got 7 legendaries for the sum of 10k credits.

I got 3 gogó juice max stat… I would give 1 to you, is a fun legendary but usless.

Currently im using it on pendless, helps a lot.

I burnt all of my 200K credits on legend packs Saturday, sat on them to last night, and was more than happy with RNGJ this time around = I’d gladly do it again :dukeaffirmative:

…Yup, which is what I’ve said to Rivaire each time we’re on a team. :wink:

I only opened a few, I thought they’d be available all weekend not just Saturday…
However I did get Vampire Vestment and Pain-2-Gain.

HOWEVER

After opening multiple Jen Commander ( 5-6 ) Packs on top of the 3-4 Legendary packs I’ve continued to miss out on Voxis Core…

The piece I’ve been saving my credits and trying feverishly to get…

Other than that, I was very pleased with how the weekend went.

I’d love to see them as a regular thing on the marketplace, I’d probably pay 20K or more for them.

1 Like

I will trade you 3 Voxis cores for your vampire vest…0

1 Like

Ha
Deal!

Is this a fake trade center? I got 2 pains 2 gain near max stat who got that sprint speed legendary that drops hp orbs

I didn’t want to buy the packs since they were too expensive so I bought a shitton of faction packs.

Managed to get a few legendaries from the faction packs, some I had (worse Insurance Policy, Voxis Core, and Vitamin Root tea), some I hated (Talon of the Hawk and Shadoculars) and thus sold, and some I’ve been actually looking for (Ground-Pounders, Trail Blazers, and Solar Sustainer).

I wasn’t able to get the ones I’ve been really wanting;

• Max Stat Insurance Policy
  • Burning Sunset
  • Pain-2-Gain Re-Knitter
  • CYA Module
  • Both Eldrid Faction Gears
  • Max Stat Lenore’s Lament
  • Bloody-Mess Burst Kit
  • Long-arm scope-goat
    -Medical Nano-Colony
    -Max Emergency Auto-Medic

…damn, there is still a whole bunch of Legendaries I want to get :frowning:

The general consensus is that solar sustainer does not actually work as advertised, so you’re probably not missing out on anything there.

4 of my 5 legendary packs all time have been shadowculars…