The Like, follow&obey heads are finally available for everyone(kinda)

Is that a PC only thing?

Well I‘m glad I‘m still here but I tried to “change” the shift name now 3 times and either it says it‘s already taken or invalid… this is getting… kinda dumb in an really funny/not funny way.

But thanks for all the help guys!

So it seems I‘m still me. Took me 5 other tries and for whatever reason my Shift rewards are now in Spanish, Portuguese?

Again thanks you two (3).

*Double post to see if something has changed.

I can’t get it to remember my age. I’ve confirmed my email, entered a country, checked the box for spam, and entered a month and year. It doesn’t seem to remember that. No skins in my Social box in game. Any suggestions?

2 Likes

Great now it is randomly changing the language on the fly AND now it asks me to verify everything all over again aaaarrrggh.

@ForgedPatriarch How/where/when exactly did you get the confirmation you posted above?

But now, despite only playing solo, I’ll feel slightly less special!

(Happy everyone’s finally getting the Anubis head)

@tecwrtr @shadow3k1 I‘m not sure if this was a mistake I made 8 years ago or if this is currently bugged but I changed the month to the next after the real one while keeping the right year and this seemed to work. Still didn‘t get a confirmation but they now show under my reward tab.

2 Likes

I can confirm that works, and it might be bugged. I know for sure which month I selected when I signed up. Right now I selected the next month after the real one, and it’s confirmed. These skins came as a big surprise.

1 Like

Glad it did. You really gotta admire how consistent they are in putting bugs in everything affiliated with BL3, not only the game itself :laughing:

Thank you GBX it just took me over 3h and it‘s almost 4am now…

And I can already see how the “new” bugged/false date will bite me in the butt, the next time it needs to be verified.

1 Like

It’s almost 4am here too, I know how it feels. And I think I know what you’re talking about regarding to bugs. I had them myself here in the forum. Don’t need to go that far, the Battleborn badge :smiley: since I’m signed up (almost an year), the thumbnail was missing. They fixed it some weeks ago.

1 Like

Finally after months I could finally do it.

I present to you, my Warframe Amara

Might have to define it a bit more or use the Revenge of the cartels skin but like I said, 4am and I‘m not gonna start to mix and match colours now.

4 Likes

Glad you finally have it. For my Amara I prefer the head from Bounty of Blood, but it’s my first choice on Zane and FL4K. I have them since April when some good soul shared the code with me.
Wonder if now will get a spare ones. Looks like not, they are unlocked on every other platform now (before I had them only on PSN).

1 Like

Nice surprise to wake up to. I’ve always wanted the Fl4k one.

2 Likes

The Zane one might go well with his new suit.

2 Likes

It looks like the programmer forgot that fields might already be filled in correctly, and only by changing a value does confirmation get triggered. Pretty sad.

2 Likes

Maybe, but I didn’t had to change anything, right after log in on the SHIFT site there was a message about the skins being delivered in up to 30 minutes.

All I did was uncheck the marketing email box and submit. Then when I refreshed the page, it was back asking me to confirm. I had to edit a couple of fields before the confirmation prompt disappeared.

1 Like

Yeah I had to do that age group workaround (choose another date) to get it to stick.

Heh that happened to me too.

2 Likes

Having the same issue here.

There’s a new skin option, i just got the email.

Anyways it says you gotta "verify, and update your profile, I did that… and i still can’t redeem the new skins.

Is anyone else having issues with the new skins ?

2 Likes

Yes, and I‘m currently trying to figure out the same over here: The Like, follow&obey heads are finally available for everyone(kinda)

1 Like